Reviews for Needles
I love these drabbles!
libowie chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
I adore the first two!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I am SO fucking sick of stupid little fanbrats that write Zula and Zhao. First off, her name is AZULA. Repeat after me, AZULA. Zhao is not the type of guy that would even fall for anyone, much less the Fire Nation Princess. Why can't you get that through your thick head? Beside, this isn't even a full length fic. It's a "drabble". Why can't you people write long fic? Too lazy? It seems that way.
MoonPisces chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
After you do the Zutara one,could you make a Sokka/Zula fic?Please,I LOVE this pairing!
YoungGrasshopper7 chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
Yay, these drabbles are great. Another pairing I haven't looked much into...Zula/Zhao...but I like the idea. Creative. Lots of z's. :) I also like the describing words and expressions you use ("...She smiled into his collar..." and "With the fall of night..."). Keep it up!

4ESDragon chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
cute
Vicki So chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
Love your drabbles. You've got the gift!

Looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
Alimoe chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
I like this chapter. I can see that as what actually happened. And they way you worded it sounds like something you'd read from some old parchment - great work.
YoungGrasshopper7 chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
These stories are going good. I favor on all pairings; Kataang, Zutara, Karu, and so forth. I haven't looked much into Katara/Jet (whichever short name it has), but this drabble gave me a good intro. Keep it up!

FuckMePumps chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
Cani request a zuko/katara or is this exclusive to your own pairings? hope i didn't offend. these are great
lightbird chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
Lovely. I look forward to reading more of these.
lightbird chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Great job!
YoungGrasshopper7 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Heh. This is funny. I also love those little paper umbrella thingies, but my brother accidentally broke mine. *pouts* Anyway, good job. I'd like to see more.