Reviews for Two By Two
cherrysmex23 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
god...i LOVE this story! its so...i have no idea but its great. kabutos my fave...bc he's so creepy. and u did the creepy gore so well! omg amazing. just amazing. 11/10
dark-inside chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
i can't even describe how good that was because i do not have a vocabulary big enough. lol keep up the good work or I MYSELF will send Kabuto out to find you.
Aiden's Angel akito sohma chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
ok, now you need to end the story 748859950069848754 chapters from now... it's really god
cherrysmex23 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I...don't even know what to say.

I LOVED this. Kabuto IS really creepy, but still, whats not to love about him? And the graphic horror...loved it. I am so adding this to my favs.
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
RK: wow... gory, sadistic, just a little disterbing, and somehow very romantic... . just the way i like it!

Random Passerby: O_O; *slowly backs away*

RK: heheh, very nicely done, you have my congadulations, oh, and i liked the way you captured Kabuto's well... cool headed phycoticness... awsum!
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
(happy dance) Yay Kabu-chan! _ He's one of the bestest villans ever! _
LilNeko-Chan1313 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Wow, gorey-y _ I like. Especially cuz its Kabuto, and he is one of my favorite Naruto characters!
Sephielya J. Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I love Kabuto too XD He and Orochimaru are both pretty fucked in the head... which makes them all the more lovable lol
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Strange, creepy, but somehow still sweet.

Amazing.
SmashTurnip Girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Creepy, sick, twisted... Beautifully Kabuto. I like it.
Cassiel Darkmoon chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
oh! good good! creepy happy me _ makes me giggle. erm...yeah. good fic. i like the ending where he give the heart to Orochimaru-sama. love all the meanings to it. *grin*
Jen chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Yay for Kabuto creepiness! That's why we either like him or hate him.
Indaic chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
O.O; Oh my. Its nice. In a way.
Klayter McCabe chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Twisted and oddly fun - I definitely think that this title works better than "Harvester of Hearts." As always, I enjoy your work.
Poppy chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I'm highly intrigued. You must continue! I really liked it!