Reviews for Slothful
September's Nobara chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
What an accurate monologue; you covered quite well the aspect of her past mother-hood, and current conflicting emotions; I really like the paragraph on Winry; cute, then dark, and rather sweet. Nice work, there! The only error I see is a misspelled word: "I find it painful to be around the[m], in some peculiar way." Aside from that, this is one of the most well-written works I've read in the FMA category, and the opening sentences were great, as well as the rest of the short story.

All in all, very, very nice work, and a big thanks for posting!
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Hee! Lovely, lovely Sloth thoughts. It's so hard to find a good bit of fiction involving the homunculus who mimics the Elric's mother. I'm glad. You've done a fabulous job here. I loved the line 'insignificant, bothersome, wonderful boys'. It's so very...dead motherly.
Nelja chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I like it, especially the last sentence, which is... almost cute, almost funny, but not exactly...
Domenic chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Gah, going straight to my favorite stories list.

A really awesome anime Sloth-centric fic, which I find there aren't enough of; hope to see more though.

Definitely keep writing, and perhaps more on Sloth? You have a really good interpretation of her...
Otomeza chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Yay! First to leave a review.

Nice work. You got Sloth's character down really well. This is better than a few others I've read. I guess you could say Sloth is one of my favorite charcters.