Reviews for Dear Count Dracula
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wow! :) This is really good! And I remember reading the book, and it was very good, too. Plus, in one chapter, Mina says,

"If I hadn't gone to Whitby, perhaps poor dear Lucy would be with us now. She hadn't taken to visiting the churchyard till I came, and if she hadn't come there in the day-time with me she wouldn't have walked there in her sleep; and if she hadn't gone there at night and asleep, that monster couldn't have destroyed her as he did".

That revealed to me that she despised Dracula because of what he did to her best friend Lucy, and I have taken a liking to that ever since. :) If I was in Mina's shoes, and I found out that Dracula killed my best friend, I would feel the exact same way she did.

Anyway, awesome job writing this! :) I like it. Very well-written, too.

Keep up your super-cool, very brilliant and creative writing! :)
The Fourth Bride chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
You know, this could lead quite well into an M/D. Moral struggle, personality clashes, denial, angst...
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
kerricarri chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Very powerful, and this Mina Harker is quite canon to the Mina in the book, too. You can clearly tell the strong will she has here as she does in the book.
Oracle Thunder chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Good for you. You made Mina a little spit fire. Enjoyed it.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
diddly day chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Finally! Someone with common sense. Nicely done on how Mina really felt towards Dracula. I hate it when they hook those two up. Mina with a nice guy? Or Mina with an evil monster. . .Hm, that's a tough one.

Anyway, I wish more people wrote fics like this. Perhaps they would. . . if they ever tried to read the book.
Assimbya chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
You capture Mina's voice very well here. Short, but powerful.
Alteng chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Yay for you! I do hate all that bit about the Mina/Dracula thing going on. I liked Jonathan personally. Mina was the type of girl to go and kick Dracula's ass, too!

Oh, and as far as Lucy goes, I was so glad when she was gotten rid of in the story. A bit too much sugar for me, dear!