Reviews for Soldiering On
Vampirycent chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
*Cries*

Rotten fruit, eh? I don't have any, but are half-eaten cookies alright? Wait.. I only needed rotten fruit of the story sucked and.. That didn't suck _

You know, you have just made the shamelful leap into "I'm-an-awful-writer-why-did-I-stick-this-on-the-site" mode. It wasn't awful, so do me a favour and go change the author notes deary, or I may never speak to you again _~ Until next time (if there is one *evil laugh*), TC. Peace.

~Angel~
Yami-AJ Yu-Yu-InuCaptor chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
T.T WAH! I thought kai would say 'I love you'...*Kicks lee* Very good, I love it _
pemphetru chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
you. will NOT. run away. not until you have sequeled this and made me like this. XD
insanewelshangel chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Wow, that's so intresting. Good job, even if its is really sad, poor Rei. But also poor Kai i think, intresting view point on them both! _
o0deleted0o chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
great story. *thumbs up* its nice to have a change once in awhile and a not so happy ending, makes it more realistic, and its good that rei didn't get all 'gah, there's no point living, maybe i should just die.' Go rei and his will to go on!
starshards chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
That was...ah... jolly, dear ;

I'll just have to make up a happy ending in my head. Preferably one that has smex.

Ah yes... there it is...

It was good at any rate, just a little... heart wrenching ;
PandaPjays chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I like this story! It's a far cry from the normal 'I love you' 'I love you too I can't believe you feel the same way' 'me either, wanna make out?' 'Yes please' which is yayness.
hyper leaping frog chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
aw... that made me cry! you can run but you can't hide from the FRUIT OF DOM! AND MAYBE A VEGGIE OR 2. WHAT NOW? HUH? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *cough* *cough* anywho...
Milla Kuznetsov chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
It was a good story but just really sad. I really liked though! - I hope you make another one like this or just another story! O.O Um . . . anyways, i liked it again! Byez!

Milla Kuznetsov
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
That was sad! You made Ray cry...okay, a lot of people make Ray cry! Forget what I said; It was sad but still a good one-shot.-~

Um, just asking, maybe you can do one more RayxMystel? I hardly find any of those and I know you're a good author, so, just asking.
Hiei-Touya-icedemon chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
It wasn;t bad at all! I sort of liked it. Well, I liked it, it's just that it totally broke my heart. Yet for some reason, I liked it when he realized he didn't like Lee. Oh, god, this tore me up! But, as Ray said, I'll just have to keep soldiering on!
SpottedShadow97 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
*sob* That was so great! But still really sad. T-T I loved it. Mostly cuz that's how it's like with me. I like a guy but he doesn't like me back. It sucks. Great job!
Hiei-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I love it it's so sad and emotional T_T
ChromaPharm chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Aw... no, that is sweet...

parts i did feel it was a tad over-dramatic, but parts were really quite sad.

I rather liked this _