Reviews for The Never Ending Quest
Lucifer Daemon chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
you do have at least a time line right?
Darth Elecian chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I like this story, don't tell me is was discontinued. First off, I like the fact you paired Vyse and Fina together, (the scene with Vyse and his family in the future was cute, bdw) and the plot was just beginning! (Ramirez's resurrection and Clara acting like a zombie, it had to be leading up to something)
Raven chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
OMG this is so cool! Please update soon, I'm enjoying it very much and hoping Aika will get together with Rami- my 2nd fave pairing!

Good writing, although Ramirez's official age is 24 when Fina is seventeen, that's how come he's old enough yo kill Mendosa whilst Vyse is only ten! Just wanted to say so.

moonlit-raven.
The Right Hand Of Fate chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
I like it, I like it a lot. The timeline idea is great, how it starts in the future and works back, gives it a whole new angle. Keep up the good work!

Toado
Jade130 chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
I like this story. It's very cute. I'm curious to see what is wrong with Clara and co. It almost sounds like she's been possessed or something... Anyway, I'm anxious to read the next chapter. :)

~*Jade130*~
delphinusforever chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
For the most part. good. One major criticism, one minor. First, GRAMMAR. Don't use run-on sentences, they're evil tot he brain. Second, why would Aika wish for God when she's got the Moons hanging over her head?
Desert Lynx chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
Another great chapter...Ramirez lost his memory of what happened during SOA and the years before it, eh? Well, even though the Ramirez back from the grave thing is a bit overused, nobody's done it like this before. I like it!
Silver Latias chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
Still some minor gramatical/spelling errors, but overall, pretty good.

Yes, another person who doesn't ressurect Ramirez as a bitter vengeful villan! (victory dance)
Crimzon-Girl chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
It feels so refreshing to read a SoA ficcy. I haven't play the game for such a long time, and I love this story very much. It's a really nice starting, and I'm glad that this is a Vyse/Fina fic, and finally for the first time I read something that has something with Vigoro/Aika . Update soon! *adds to fav*
Silver Latias chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
Not too bad, aside from a few minor gramatical errors.

Will Ramirez still be evil? Please reveal, the anticipation is half-shredding me!
Desert Lynx chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
Another great chapter! Keep it up!
Desert Lynx chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Nice start. I can't wait to see more!