Reviews for Happily Ever After
Kressidia chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
*GASP* That was so super adorable. So cute. It's how we wish all guys would be, how everybody wants that happily ever after. You are amazing, my dear. Now lemme go and read all your RK and FMAB fanfictions. *Giddily scampers off*
BeautifulSamurai chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Beautiful. Simply beautiful...im awed! I wish someone would propose that way to me! lol Wow..thankyou fo writing this wonderful peice of work, ive smiled so wide now that it hurts! Thanks also for writing a light hearted and positive way for Kauro and Kenshin to finally express their love...those two deffinetly deserve more moments like this!
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Another great one-shot! Loved this story as well!
SkinnyCynic chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Oh...that story brought me to tears. It was so beautiful...i love it.
Kaygi chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
*turned into a puddle of mush*...that was so beautiful!...*tear, tear* I am OBSESSED with KenshinXKaoru.. Therefore, I lOVED THIS! Very fluffy! Just how I like fanfics. XD REALLY nice work! THis is going on the favorites list!

~Kaygi
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
So adorable! This was an absolutly flawless KaoKen oneshot! *Claps*
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This was so cute! I love k/k waffy stories! Great job!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
So adorable! I loved it! Particualrly the part where he calls Battousai a coward. Funny that! _
My Name Is R.C chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Adorable! That's the only word I can used to describe this. I audibly "Aww"ed at the end. It's just so cute! You made them seem so happy! I'm so used to reading angst-filled stories, so when I come across a cute story like this, it tends to ease my heart. That was great!
hana-dragon chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Aww that's so sweet I could cry too! Kenshin and Kaoru are so prefect for each other always!
Dustii chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Oh my...I am in dire need of a mop right now...
Ice chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow..It's nice..I love it!)
Emily chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
aw...so cute! I love it.
trekker4life chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Total puddle of mush typing this review here. Great fluff! Really like it. Loved the little 'game' they were playing.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Ah, such sweetness and light. I love to see them happy.