Reviews for Telling Times
scifijoe chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
This is the series that started me reading Fan Ficts. A very good job.
Fleightfire chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Great story, if you need me, I'll be reading the next part of this series
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Well I gotta say that i Loved this as much as the first story. The mini-sequel with Kim's graduation was pretty good too. looking forward to what the next one brings.
lycan13 chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Ron and Monique, unexpected, new, and if i correct original,
i've never heard of those two.
lycan13 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Collars and mind control? Don't these people ever learn? Plus, /i don't think Hego would go that far with all his morals and crap.
Emma chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Hey. I love your series. Kim n shego make such a cute couple Just wanted to point out that babies don't usually talk the way Kashmir n sheki are talking till about 18 months - 2 years. But u can get away with it as they are Kim possibles kids lol.
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
I love this story series. They're all so exciting and sweet. I kind of suspected Ron and Monique would be a pair, not that i'm complaining. Excellent story.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I hate Hego so much right now. I'm just so sad.
Duke AJS chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
It is late at night so I jumped over the majoity of this story have to HEGO got what he needed. They should call the press and save GO city from a corput mayor. shego should contact someone that is doing time with Daddy dearest ... and leagely change her name. Haveing Wade change it everywhere. Even in the GJ records.
Mercenary-18 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Hego is THICK!
Veldrisk chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Another excellent story. I liked the Star Trek reference.
Go Away Haley chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I didn't know this existed when I posted that previous review but who cares!? I is happy... X3
DarkJosey66 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
smh drakken so annoying
lunagirl388 chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
I'm kinda liking Ron all bad ass like this. It's a good turn from his normal persona.
jquackers chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Ugh. Politicians. They don't give a crap about the world's issues. They just care about being elected, holding their spot in the government. -_-

I hate that damn mayor so much more now, more with each chapter.

Wow, perfect timing, hahah.

LOL. Nincompoops! I love that word.

HAHAH, RON GETS A HAPPY ENDING TOO. Wooo!

I loove this series! It's so good. And of coursee, Drakken's plan has failed once again. xP