Reviews for Telling Times
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 5 . 4/14
Well I gotta say that i Loved this as much as the first story. The mini-sequel with Kim's graduation was pretty good too. looking forward to what the next one brings.
lycan13 chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Ron and Monique, unexpected, new, and if i correct original,
i've never heard of those two.
lycan13 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Collars and mind control? Don't these people ever learn? Plus, /i don't think Hego would go that far with all his morals and crap.
Emma chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Hey. I love your series. Kim n shego make such a cute couple Just wanted to point out that babies don't usually talk the way Kashmir n sheki are talking till about 18 months - 2 years. But u can get away with it as they are Kim possibles kids lol.
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
I love this story series. They're all so exciting and sweet. I kind of suspected Ron and Monique would be a pair, not that i'm complaining. Excellent story.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I hate Hego so much right now. I'm just so sad.
Duke AJS chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
It is late at night so I jumped over the majoity of this story have to HEGO got what he needed. They should call the press and save GO city from a corput mayor. shego should contact someone that is doing time with Daddy dearest ... and leagely change her name. Haveing Wade change it everywhere. Even in the GJ records.
Mercenary-18 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Hego is THICK!
Veldrisk chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Another excellent story. I liked the Star Trek reference.
Skire chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I didn't know this existed when I posted that previous review but who cares!? I is happy... X3
DarkJosey66 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
smh drakken so annoying
lunagirl388 chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
I'm kinda liking Ron all bad ass like this. It's a good turn from his normal persona.
jquackers chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Ugh. Politicians. They don't give a crap about the world's issues. They just care about being elected, holding their spot in the government. -_-

I hate that damn mayor so much more now, more with each chapter.

Wow, perfect timing, hahah.

LOL. Nincompoops! I love that word.

HAHAH, RON GETS A HAPPY ENDING TOO. Wooo!

I loove this series! It's so good. And of coursee, Drakken's plan has failed once again. xP
jquackers chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
LOL. Everyone thinks Kim is Ron's girlfriend. It's like a running gag now. Oh. Nevermindd. It's Monique. Ha..ha..

..The mayor knows about the collar? And he's not doing anything about it? Jeez, I would be very disturbed, not to mention it all would go against my own morals. -_- Lame. But.. Like father, like son. Unfortunately.

Didn't think Kim would agree to let them all tag along so easily. I'd think she'd be very concerned with the three's safety, especially considering two of them are one-year-olds, and one has never fought bad guys before. Buut there's a first for everything? LOL.

Nooooo. Shegooo! (Hey, that rhymed!) But psh, she can survive a few branches.
jquackers chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Ugh. Of course the stinking gas is important! Who knows what it'll end up doing to them? Goddamnit, I'm REALLY starting to hate Hego.

Oh.. Believe Me gas? -facepalm- Of course.. It's such a Drakken invention. -double facepalm-

Ohmygod. GO RON. HELL YES. He is AWESOME, especially when someone he cares for is in danger/pain. Muahahah. That was awesome.