Reviews for The Short Heroic Career of Kal El
novohank chapter 1 . 7/18
This is perfect for a parody skit or movie vignette. What do you think?
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I don't know anything about the 'Men In Black', but now I don't like them. The world needs heroes. Still, pretty funny how Clark was sulking as he was told off.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Lol. Fund short story!
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
LOL. Loved it.
wtchcool chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
LOL, brilliant. :D Can just imagine the agents complaining about the Kryptonian at MIB headquarters.
Sayoko Bizen chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
LoL. I think this should've been about Superman HAD to get a costume, so the MIB doesn't get on his back, because we all know how long and illustrious Superman's supercareer is. Funny story though, thank you for sharing and have a great day!
JPMORGAN chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That Sucked! It had no plot. It had absolutely nothing. I hate that story. You could of done better if you tried.
Janet1977 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Okay, my favorite part was how Clark changed into his street clothes "sulkily."

Priceless.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
LOL! Very funny. Thanks for the chuckle.

Tom A.
Maggy chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Way too funny for words. I usually skip drabbles but I'm glad I caught this one. It's priceless!
erosgirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Very nice. I was pretty amused by it, although the summary didn't give much idea of what this was. I liked it though. Not half bad. _~
mae-E chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
this was histrical!
Lucillia chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I loved it. That was an excellent idea, where did you come up with it?
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
It seems to me that Clark/Kal-El/Superman's heroic deeds would be appreciated by the Men in Black. What's their problem with it? But still it's a cute story.