Reviews for Prowl's Girlfriend
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
Really enjoyed this little story. Solarflare grew on me in no time - and I really liked the fact she and Mirage overcame their little misunderstanding instead of letting it snowball into a huge, pointless angst-fest.

Thanks again for your story-telling. Take care.

QOTRS
K9 the First chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
Aw... Poor Prowl. I feel sorry for the guy.
HunterBlues chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
Poor Prowl. You know, if Mirage had actually *told* Flare what he was feeling, this facade of his wouldn't have gone on as long as it did. Poor Prowl. Sweetie didn't ask for any of this...
spiritprime chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
come on Crystal when's the next story coming up I'm so excited for it
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Yay! More Solarflare! *woot*

Uh-oh. Flare's not there to meet Mirage. Too busy partying with the boys, huh?

Aww, poor Powerglide. If it isn't Astoria stalking him, it's the bigger 'Bots yelling at him.

Aww, poor Raj. He's so jealous. But I'm sure everything will work out fine in the end.

Aww, man. When Solarflare lets rip, she really lets rip. Poor Hound.

Hound is a real friend to Flare. I'm glad that she has somebody like that in the team.

*sniffle* That was so cute. Y'know, when Mirage knelt before Flare I was half-expecting him to propose. Hee.

Aww, poor Prowl. I hope he does meet a nice Femme sometime.
Tiamat1972 chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Yup, gotta agree with Hound. They definitely need more femmes around the place. Haven't reviewed this yet, but I've enjoyed every chapter. Can't wait for the sequel.
HunterBlues chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
He relaxed, eh? Good for him, and Flare. I'm thinking that this is my favourite chapter so far. Good job. Although I was surprised that Prime didn't know what was going on; usually he's much more observant than that, unless he wanted to hear the tale from Prowl personally.
HunterBlues chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
In a way I'm with Solarflare on this one, 'cause it's always disturbing pretending to be what you're not, but darn if I can't find another way around Prowl's 'problem'. I don't really pity the girl though - sometimes we have to be mature about things, and realize that not much is going to come out of loving a giant robot. :) Adding that Prowl's feelings are conflicted by this as well, and... it'll be great to see how this turns out.
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
Yay! More wackiness with Flare and Prowl! Whe!

Uh-oh. prime knows about prowl and Flare. I'm sure that he has something to say about it...

Flare with her glow sticks. Hee-hee.

I can't help but get the feeling that Prowl isstarting to get more than professional feelings about Solareflare. I hope he doesn't try to do anything foolish.

Heh-heh. Trust prowl to flip out over the lresence of drugs. Poor guy. He just can't fit in, can he?

Again with Blaster, Jazz and the human females. I thought Powerglide was the only one with things for humans. Heh.
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
Ooh. Prowl feels the sting of jealous fangirls... Oy.

I never figured Blaster to be the mechanic type. I always thought that was more like Wheeljack.

Do Transformers get sweaty? I guess they get grime and muck in their joints so they would need to get cleaned off...

I think more femmes with the Autobots would be cool. especially if they're Chromia and Moonracer. _ I bet Ironhide and Powerglide would love that. Heh.

Astoria? Oy... Poor Powerglide...

That was mean of Solarflare! Really mean! But dman funny.

First Aid seems pretty cool. It's almost as if he's the Autobot's psychologist or something. Hee.

Yeah, I agree with Flare. Sunstreaker and Sideswipe may be immature, but they'd soon guard your back if you're in trouble.

Ouch. Poor Flare. The fangirls are really out to get her.

I'm glad that no matter what happens to Flare out there, she has Mirage. They're such a lovely couple.
HunterBlues chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
The way you're writing Prowl here, and bits and pieces from Chronicles, I'm picking up the distinct feeling that he's been hurt in the past - badly; especially in that scene on the beach when he doesn't "want to be fixed", doesn't want to feel again, doesn't want to hurt again. Poor thing. You're doing a good job with his personality; I don't think I've read many fics (if any) that deal with the hordes of fangirls he has and his reaction to them - a very logical reaction, by the way, so good job on that.
HunterBlues chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Nice last line to cap the chapter off. I like how frustrating it must be for poor Prowl, having to receive all that fanmail and his proposed solution to end it (this fangirl aside, naturally ;)). Of course, nothing is as cut and dry in fanfic, so I have a feeling that this won't be as simple as it first appears. And as an added bonus, Flare has her weaknesses and you have obviously gone over your work before posting it. Thank you, it's appreciated.
Terrablast chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
lol - cute! update soon
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
Hee. Another cute chapter.

I never knew how cool Mirage could be.

Thanks for having Grimlock cameo. he's one fo my faves.

It's funny that you mentioned Astoria here, actually. I wwas just thinking how Moonracer would react to her Sparkmate socialising with a human female.

Well anyway, I can't wait to see if Solarflare helpd Prowl. Please update soon.
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
This is a cute story. I imagine it is a reply to the many Prowl fangirls out there. Heh-heh.

I hope this is an ongoing story as I have thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. I'd love to see more.