Reviews for A Stitch of Forbidden
ochreish chapter 1 . 1/7
Disregarding the plot entirely, you honestly need to look over your work before posting. The entire piece was rife with spelling errors, tense confusion and general mistakes that needn't be there in the first place.
Cray Queen of Angst chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
the kids that played Peter and Susan in the movie seemed more like a married couple than a pair of siblings and I am a writer, this enables me to explore things others might not. That being said if you don't like the liberty I took with C.S. Lewis's classic then don't read. It's as simple as that

That right there is what I tell people every time I write, ship, etc something of the sort. I'm glad there are other people who think the same way. Beautifully written by teh way.
Calenture chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Love.
hpfan chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
wtf
Vivi chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
It is very interesting. I normally would pass it over, but I feel very open-minded today. (it may be my lack of sleep)I like how you made them adopted siblings so it's not incest.
PrettyGirlRocks chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
awesome awesome! i loved this! you really could write so much more and add some lucy and edmund stuff in there as well! great job! i bet you didn't think this would get that much responses since it was only written to get over your writers block...SURPRISE! but you really should write more to it if you have time! good luck in all that you do and God Bless! ~alithompson
tasha8694 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That was cute. I liked it.
Miss. Edith needs her tea chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
ooh! this is good! i just finished all the Narnia books, and was wanting to read some fanfiction, and i think the could go places, you should continue!
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I not like incest but I have to say: it a difficult subject, but you do it Very Tastefully. Thank You for that.

It occured to me when I was 8 that in the book they are like a old married couple, I think then "they like Mam & Dad".(I read them all like 30 time or more)

To what say formerlyDF: "many kids today are having sex in their mid teens, which is about how old [they] were supposed to be, but in the time period it was much more taboo. It's also very doubtful that kids their age would turn to sex as a stress reliever". Well I live in the U.K. where is they live too, and I ask my Nan and others, who were the same age at the time about it and they say to me: "It Hapen a Lot, not the incest, the sex, bet No one like to say so then...or now".
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
It was cute.
Riot101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I love it! its awesome.
Christal chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I know this was a an incest story and that it bother some folks moral sensibility or whatever, but how is this a rated M story. I love Peter and Susan together and it's hard to find any good more adult content story with them so I was really disappointed. Also, with the length. I can't wait for a author that writes more to Peter and Susan than drabbles.

Now, having said all that, I did like your drabble. I just with there were more story and content.

Christal
Konflickted chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Ok, so I read it after I read the reviews. I liked it. Granted I only watch the movies, and we know how well my own reviews are going B, but I did like this a lot. I like that it 'can' take you to a sordid place, but it doesn't, and people make a bid deal about incest (and while morally wrong) it was something that happened a lot in the 'olden days' and I would not be surprised if it is still something that goes on to this day. Obviously, with the stigma, no one is going to jump up and say hey, me and my sis/bro sleep together, but I don't doubt that it goes on.

I think this is fine the way it is. Granted there are some minor spelling issues, but we all make mistakes, and you know what? It's not the end of the world. No one is perfect and we write however we want to.

I look forward to reading other stories you have penned!
Momo love love stories chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
OH MY GOD!
Katty chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Spell-check is your friend.

They are not step-siblings.

Capitalization would be nice.

Susan and Peter are both very out of character. Susan isn't emotional. She's very fact-based. Peter isn't a stuttering moron.

Overall: 4/10