Reviews for Throwing Away
AthenaSmile chapter 3 . 4/23
Sakura turning around made this bad imho.
Im not really sure, but maybe it's because it seemed stupid (sorry, don't know what to call it). She should've remained the hated antagonist throughout.
Meh.
Good read, I suppose.
Bdrago chapter 3 . 4/15
Are you going to make a sequel
ShinigamiNoKitsune209 chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
if this was facebook or youtube, I would click the the like button so many fucking times.
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Hey there... I liked the deepness that you portrayed.
On a side note, I was wondering If I could borrow some of your ideas in the fic for one that I started to write a while ago. It'll be a dark-greyish Naruto Timetravel and is NarutoxShizune.
draco122 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
that was very good very very good i am not going to be able to sleep tonight but it was worth it.
Draco122
onlytoask chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
I'm honestly surprised Gaara even cares about relations with Konoha anymore. It's always been my opinion that the only reason the alliance between Suna and Konoha continued was because of Gaara's friendship with Naruto. Now that Naruto's no longer in Konoha he'd have no interest in them. And it's not like Suna has anything to fear from Konoha. Not anymore at least. With Naruto on his side Suna would definitely win in a war.
onlytoask chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
The end is really confusing me. I have no idea what the fuck is happening.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
It's situations like these that I wonder why he even bothers to stay in Konoha. He could go to to Suna and they'd accept him with open arms and a bread basket.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
please write a sequel, where he gets his revenge on Tsunade, and make it a heavy revenge, because in my opiniuon u should get much angry at someone u love betraying u over someone u dont really care about
Dudtheman chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
great story i enjoyed it a ton!
Rocketfist chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
It was...F****** magnificent you son of a b****...I'm waiting for the sequel now...
Gigglingskull chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Love the story
Donners chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
you should have naruto come back and kill tsunade, sasuke and the council and take control of the town
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
I was genuinely expecting not to like this fic at all. The village council is possibly the worst piece of fanon in existence. As in this fic, it pretty much exists for no other reason that to inject idiocy and angst into the setting by making decisions hostile to Naruto and tying the hands of everyone who has his interests at heart (and are in a position of power).

It went downhill from there. Sasuke taking the position of next Hokage, and Tsunade /complacent/ with it? And from what Shizune was telling us, I thought we were on full course towards the standard "angsty Naruto / gets everything and is never happy Sasuke / flat character queen bitch Sakura" setup that many people write.

And then you gave us a window into what Sakura was thinking. Suddenly, the setup was more complex, and there were more depths to the story than the initial glance gave us. As the following chapters developed, Shizune and Naruto's relationship gained some growth and depth, and Sakura's inner conflict became more developed. The hints of not everyone rolling over for the council gave a little hope even as things got worse.

Aside: Seriously? Tsunade choosing the council and Sasuke over the lives of Naruto, Shizune, and Sakura? To the point of ordering their deaths herself? I don't care that she cried to herself over it. It just makes no sense for her to pick politics over all the people she cared for the most, including the person who made her believe enough to return to the Leaf in the first place. All you were missing has having her dance on Jiraiya's grave! I'm guessing he's dead, since I can't see him sitting for this either, though the only indication we have of him is a photo and a seal he developed to seal the Nine Tails. At some point.

Even so, it all ended on a good note. I like a fic in which Naruto forgives, though not so much all the stuff he had to forgive. It took away a lot of the darkness that had seeped into and replaced the mood of the setting.

Final rating: 6/10. 6.5 if the spelling mistakes were cleaned up.
DoctorCripple chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Great Story.

The plot was well thought of, character developement brilliant and story execution amazing.

Definately a favourite. So many wonderfully awsome twists.