Reviews for Throwing Away
simply amazing
miguce chapter 3 . 5/2
very nice ending!
AthenaSmile chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
Sakura turning around made this bad imho.
Im not really sure, but maybe it's because it seemed stupid (sorry, don't know what to call it). She should've remained the hated antagonist throughout.
Meh.
Good read, I suppose.
Bdrago chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Are you going to make a sequel
ShinigamiNoKitsune209 chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
if this was facebook or youtube, I would click the the like button so many fucking times.
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Hey there... I liked the deepness that you portrayed.
On a side note, I was wondering If I could borrow some of your ideas in the fic for one that I started to write a while ago. It'll be a dark-greyish Naruto Timetravel and is NarutoxShizune.
draco122 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
that was very good very very good i am not going to be able to sleep tonight but it was worth it.
Draco122
onlytoask chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
I'm honestly surprised Gaara even cares about relations with Konoha anymore. It's always been my opinion that the only reason the alliance between Suna and Konoha continued was because of Gaara's friendship with Naruto. Now that Naruto's no longer in Konoha he'd have no interest in them. And it's not like Suna has anything to fear from Konoha. Not anymore at least. With Naruto on his side Suna would definitely win in a war.
onlytoask chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
The end is really confusing me. I have no idea what the fuck is happening.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
It's situations like these that I wonder why he even bothers to stay in Konoha. He could go to to Suna and they'd accept him with open arms and a bread basket.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
please write a sequel, where he gets his revenge on Tsunade, and make it a heavy revenge, because in my opiniuon u should get much angry at someone u love betraying u over someone u dont really care about
Dudtheman chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
great story i enjoyed it a ton!
Rocketfist chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
It was...F****** magnificent you son of a b****...I'm waiting for the sequel now...
Gigglingskull chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Love the story
Donners chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
you should have naruto come back and kill tsunade, sasuke and the council and take control of the town