Reviews for Calling of the Blood
Cheeseburger chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
THis story was soooo creative. Good job.
Kennedi chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Satya Kaden chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
That's so very cool that you wrote an entire fic based on two lines of dialogue, Mo'. very cool. i have to tell you that when I read your first description of Val, I had to go back and read it again for fear that I had read it wrong. I mean, Val in fish nets and Docs? hehehehe, now that would be a sight. Oh, and knee high Doc martens are really, really cool. Mine are not that high, but they are still cool. I would loveot have a pair of knee high ones. I liked how you showed what happened to Val (the changes she went through) over a period of one summer. Great job. I liked it a lot.
Collen DeWitt chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
Hey cool approach, Great story!
Sweet Lil Goth Gurlie chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
Twas most excellent! And seriously sounds like exactly what happened to me last summer...ditched by a friend who joined the preps and pretty perfects! Great job!
britney timberlake chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
uh ... i thought there was a fic named this by darkchilde? did u steal it from her or somethin? neway good fic i guess but u need another title
Aricraze chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Great story! I was reading the summary, and I was like, "Oh my goodness that's in the homecoming ep!" I have to say, that ep is one of my favorites, because it has so much Val/Tyler. This weekend I FINALLY got to tape it, because last time it aired I hadn't thought of taping the episodes yet. Back to the point. So I was reading the summary, and recognized it from the homecoming ep, so I read it. Well, I would have read it anyways, you know, but that just caught my attention more. And also I really liked the part when Caitie actually said that. And in the story, first I was thinking, "What? Val's a goth?" and then it dawned on me that she CHANGED into a cheerleader AFTER she was a goth like Caitie, so called "V". It was really clever and I enjoyed it a lot. Write more soon. At least I hope you do, anyway.
Mad Cow chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Yeah, I've tried Oz with Pink Floyd (my friends dad is OBESSED with PF...Larin and I had nothing better to do, and so we watched it. Kinda strange though, but in the same way, kinda cool). Anyway, awesome story...totally explains the C/V friendship :) And, I'm assuming you, like me, had no life and watched the Homecomming ep this weekend? Woohoo, people with no lives rock! :)
kristen chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
that was so good! I loved that part of the homecoming episode when Caitie said that to Tyler :)
Kate chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
LOL! That was the best. Great job!
Scarlet182 chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
That was funny. The story is awesome as well. I have thought of that line before,but this story seemed realistic,I guess. I like it.
Darkchilde chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
*grin* I'm really tired, because the first time I read that title I was like-HUH! But never mind...*grin* Great story, I really liked it! Intersting take on the situation! Can't wait for more stuff from you! :)
Tink chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
Awesome...surprising though...no angst, no song-fic...no million chapters...hmmm. who are you and what have you done with Mo'? J/K, I loved it!