Reviews for Ain't No Sunshine
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 1/9
That is gosad? I love the fluffy story
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
bill withers... such a voice .

if you want to hear a voice plug the following into youtube:

森山直太朗 生きとし生ける物へ

*swoons*

one feels the lyrics fit inuyasha quite well.

i love the song and the story fits so well. i love your perspective of how he acts the way he does... i suspect you are right on the money although he doesn't give her as much grief in manga and she doesn't use the kotodama as much either.

always a pleasure,

ginny
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
:) Sweet-even with his last word. If you want, this can be revised so your author's note doesn't cut into the story.
Saki chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Cute.

That's all I can think to say, cute!

Thanks for posting it!

Saki
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Hehe, cute, make more!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I loved it! Aw! please write another inuyasha story soon? PLEASE?
snow winter chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
SO sweet! Love it! Keep up the good work!
Spirit Of Innocence chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Haha! That was seriously funny! I loved it! Otay, I must go and read the last few of your stories that need reading! I shall be off!

Soi
Bun-chan529 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Aww...I love this! It's so cute...it makes me wanna smile for days...and cry...and go find this song...lol. I'm so confusing. _
Neisha chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I liked this one as well...As I said before you should really try a full story. I'm sure you'd do well with it..Again, nice oneshot..Neisha
SightX chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Ok, ok, I will review this one too. (You guilted me into it with the last sentance.) eep, so here I am again. Still tired, but still forcing my eyes to read the words infront of me. But what does 'Kagome gosad Inuasha' OH WAIT! I think I get it. When you try to put in an equals sign in the fanfiction thingy takes it out. I bet I am right because I tried to put in Tristan (equals sign) Honda and it just popped out 'TristanHonda'. I was thinking 'gosad, gosad, what kind of Japanese phrase is that? Why didn't she tell me?'Well, glad I cleared that up with...myself. heh heh. So I liked this one too. I love the Kagome and Inuyasha fluff. I thought maybe a few too little words versus how many lyrics, but I think that is just because I really like your writing and want to see lots of it in a story. :) And I didn't mind the Egyptian symbols referance, I thought it was cute how you appologized. I have decided to go and hunt down all the people who read this and not review. yes, yes, it is common courtesy that whether you like a fic or not, to just leave your ideas behind. It is helpful! And sometimes painful, but always a good thing to get reviews. I like the referance to Kagome's scent, it made me remember the really REALLY cute clip when Inuyasha tells her he likes her scent and that he lied before when he told her she smelled weird. CUTE FLUFFYNESS. But yeah, much too tired to ramble on anymore (please excuse any bad spelling, punctuation etc in this review)and I will be back to read the rest of your fics later, and I am really leaving this time, and I am not going to say "come on, just one more?" I am going to sleep! I am putting my foot down on myself.(weird thought) So until next time. Byes!

SightX
Angels-do-exist chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
More cuteness!
Lipstick Lullabiesx chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I think you did a good job. Yay for you.

Lotsa Love To Ya!