Reviews for Confessions
Kon-El chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Awww well ain't dat cute
KataraLovesAang chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
awwww and by the way aangs eye's are grey not brown
Kataang Gaang chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was really good, honest, and cute _ however... one quick comment that bugs me when people mess up, Aang's eyes are grey not brown, see the color of the eyes reflects what element they are, brown for earth, gold for fire, blue for water, and grey for air :D But other thatn that small slip, i LOVED it
Kataang19 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This story got me relieved I hear so much about Zutara and Taang and Im finally glad to read a story that is realistic!
Greenwoodswierdo chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
O wow! that was like so cute!
Ms. Maria and Ms. Kiera chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Good Job! Loved it!

~Maria! not Kiera... Maria!~
kataang93 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
RLS chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
so cute! ;

chiming.softly chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
*squeals as delicious ball of AxK fluff hits me* this is the best AxK fluff i've read all night! and i just started reading AxK fluff tonight! which means this is the best AxK fluff i've ever read!
The Next Avatar chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
this is one of a classic
Princess Falling Star chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Good story it's great to see another aang katara fan i feel like the only one who hates zutara ya know
LadyLore3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Aw, thats so cute. This was just what I needed, I hate zutara ppl, there's too many of them! but seriously, ur story really made me feel better, let AxK live on! Awesome job! Keep up the good work!
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
oh, that so so cute. yay! another Axk to ad to the collection.

p.s- I can't give you any ideas because I need them all. haha! lol. read mine, please. i hope you like em!
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005