Reviews for Shades of Chaos
amuto1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
this is a really good story you should make a sequel
NinjaHandyMan08 chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
Are you going to be continuing with this? I really want to know what happens next XD
Talon83 chapter 16 . 7/31/2008
Koh... Now, if THAT isn't irony, I don't know what is.
Shadowhawke chapter 15 . 6/2/2008
Wow. This was incredibly mind-twisting, just like Tsune herself. Thanks for the awesome characterisations and the incredible plot.
Jess S1 chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
LOL, I normally don't review chapters part-way through a story unless it's the most recent update when I started reading it, but I have to say that this chapter was beautiful. Zuko being taught how to flirt by a million-year-old-demon. LOL

- "Have you ever *spoken* to a woman?"

- "...this is a woman. *Not* a soldier."

- "Are you sure you're a Prince?"

- "What exactly are they teaching princes these days?"

LOL.

Wonderful! Great job. And I love the rest of the story itself so far too, so I'm going to get back to reading it. Happy Holidays.

Bye for now! _

Jess S
Marrissa chapter 16 . 11/23/2007
Love the story.
NeverDust chapter 16 . 8/3/2006
Whoo! I'm so excited that it ended! Let me just say, I think White flowed a little better. Or maybe I just like angst more... But Black was funny at the end. Just the idea of Koh is enough to send me into hysterics. Nice thought, really; interesting. But, yes, overall, White gets the two thumbs up! It's been GREAT reading. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope to see more of your stuff in the future. Ja.
yanocchi chapter 16 . 8/2/2006
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh god, that's a great twist at the end! Oddly enough, while I was reading this I kept thinking "there can't be too many shape-shifting spirits... maybe Tsune is kinda like Koh." Very fun.

I don't really see Zuko as the patient type, but I can imagine him saying that all the same.
Khi DMX08 chapter 16 . 7/29/2006
Sorry it took me a while to get to your stories but i got to is just like Evangelion: Death and Rebirth.2 different endings to the 've completed another masterpiece my up this great work.
IcEKoLd chapter 16 . 7/27/2006
As I read the first few chapters I have to admit I didn't like Tsune all that much... always felt like she had some sinister plan to get rid of Zuko and Iroh, which left me kind of suspicious of her actions. In the end, she turned out alright - even if her original plans had been sinister, she had taken a turn and ended up loving them. Very touching. :) I was glad when Zuko told Katara the truth. Hiding behind lies is a burden, and I wouldn't want a future FireLord to think that's ok. ;) I do like the first ending as well. Her cat form is cute too. :)
Kyra chapter 16 . 7/22/2006
...Wow! That was amazing! Both of the ends were! Personally I like the first one better, but they both rock! Have you considered writing a sequel?
Melpomene chapter 16 . 7/19/2006
Well, I read both endings and I agree that White is better. I was a little confused with the two Zukos, didn't always know which one you were talking about but luckily I figured it out! This is some really great writing. I've been searching for more stories that deal with Spirits but I guess I'm more likely to mind fics in which Zuko is STILL on his bloody boat!..uhh..Anyway, great job! I'm sad to see it end but I can't wait to see what other spiffy titles you come out with!
catchstraw chapter 16 . 7/18/2006
Aa, this ending was too cliche. (Fans, I swear.) The other ending was much better; not so rushed and much more coherent. Besides, bittersweet is much nicer, and the White ending leaves a lot more up to the imagination. In conclusion: White Better.
Shadowlover101 chapter 16 . 7/18/2006
Koh? Wow...that's a shocker. I liked both endings! This was a great story. I'm sort of sad it's over, this was probably one of my favorite pieces of fanfiction ever.
storm-of-insanity chapter 16 . 7/18/2006
personally i perfer the sad ending because i pack more of a punch but the fight scene in black was good.

great fic, original ideas. AWSOME