Reviews for A Long Road Nowhere
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 8 . 2/15/2006
Aww the hangover/concoction scene was so cute! I totally loved it. I'm still wondering what's in it though? Great job and update soon!

Flames Out

Dragon
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 2/15/2006
Cool chap. Catch ya on the flip side.
eddy6401 chapter 7 . 1/24/2006
this is a great story! can't wait for the next chapter!
Nate and Jake chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
Great! update very soon
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
Hm. Very interesting. Thanks for the Jess nightmare part. Great job. Btw, I may not review as much since school's startin' for me in a week, but I'll try. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
Oh. I can't wait to hear about this myself. And is Sam gonna have any Jess nightmares? 'Cuz I think it'd be interesting if Sam cried something out in his sleep about the creature, even though it wasn't there when she burst into flames. Just my opinion. However, if you want to use that, go for it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lonnie chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
Jake...*giggle* Did you see Devour or was that just a random name you chose?
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
Oh, well. THIS should be interesting. Great job. More chaps soon? Catch ya on the flip side.
Kasey Clark chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
good story. i liked the break from going to help steve. surprised sam actually had some fun with a girl, usually he's pulling dean away. nice change. update soon.
LoUdMoUtH87 chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
hmm... this is really good. and its HILARIOUS, especially that last chapter. are you going to continue it?
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
Oh, poor Sam. That's bad of Dean. Can't wait for more chaps. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
Ha ha ha ha. Cute. Loved it. Next chap please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Let me guess. Jess. It's awesome. If there's a next chap, I hope it's soon. Catch ya on the flip side.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I'm hooked! Keep up the great writing! Until your next post, Happy Writing!