Reviews for Days and Times of Naruto
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I already hate this story. You couldn't have made Naruto at least a tiny bit stronger?
NarutoRocksUzimaki chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I think there should be more NaruHina.
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
i love this story you did a good job writing this story
oliver2662 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
this is great
Andreasfr at Franky-House.com chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
its really hard to read, especially sence you insist on describing the scenery aswell... if i may, id like to give oyu a few pointers on how to make this a fanfic alittle easyer to read...

First of all:

When someone thisnk something, you usually put these "top commas", and after this you wright something like: 'This is more easy-read' he though at he continued to wright...

And as for describing the scenery, you could just make these "(" and ")" just so we know that its a description, you could also use stars if you'd like that... then you could use "()" for some sort of "authors note" if you feel you need to make something clearer... I for one will probably not be reading this fanfic, even tho id really much like to being that its the second longest as well as interesting fanfic ive seen, i might read a few chapters to see if it gets easyer... but please try to fix this as it does bother me a great deal...

Oh, and dont see this as complaining as i dont usualy complain... see it as constructive critisism as that is what it is... Have a good day

If youd like to reach me you can do so at and search for Andreasfr
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Please Continue!
dragonfreak chapter 35 . 5/8/2009
I love this fan fiction its great! are the 2 girls members of the uzumaki clan?
i-like-hinata chapter 46 . 10/23/2008
i hate puppys but as i was reading ur story it was getting better i have a suggestion tho break urparagraphs in to smaller ones plz pretty plz thanxs
YinYangTwin1 chapter 46 . 4/18/2008
Lee vs Naruto definately. though i still have faith in garra's skills i think lee would be a tougher opponent because of his strength and speed.

Olay you summary says something about Naruto and Hinata and Shikamaru and Temari pairings. When do you think this will happen, though i'm not in a rush because your story is like super awesome already but I do want to see it.

Oh man, now Kanu looks like she's in for a beating just like her borhter. keep it up.
dreamlifter chapter 45 . 4/18/2008
great to see the story going!
Danny-171984 chapter 46 . 4/17/2008
Well, at least you continue. Fine, you are forgiven...for now. Keep writing! Well, well, Kanu seems to be a cunning little devil, but if you mess with the real deal, the devil himself (coughjiraiyacough)can come and claim you. Okay...where the hell did a got that quote from...anyways, what do you mean Kanu will be Hinata's rival! In what kind of ways? Well, I guess will find out sooner or later. Sigh.

Danny
Danny-171984 chapter 45 . 4/17/2008
I kinda feel sorry for this bastard. A shame that he was knock out with one punch...sigh. But at least Hinata-hime is not hurt. Well, glad that your back. I thought this story was dead. Well, off to the next chapter.

Danny
Dragon Man 180 chapter 46 . 4/16/2008
Interesting, I would like to see Kanu and Shino in a relationship, there aren't many girls who appreciate Shino's good points.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 45 . 4/16/2008
When will we get some more NaruHina? Nice fights, I can't wait to see how things go with Kino and Kanu's master.
cowpoo84 chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
hi its me cowpoo84 again! yay ther is less typos! congrats! btw the "blond stranger" is a man...(kinda)...so...just wanted to let u no k? btw i'm a narutard so right now i'm waiting for the next manga chapter to be released soo...im WAY past this part soo...if you want spoilers just ask!

keep up the good work!