Reviews for A Night To Remember
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/16
I only have one thing to say to you.

God BLEEESS you for making this story.

I laughed so hard that I nearly fell out of my seat. It was that hiarlous. It's like on one hand I feel so bad for Ron since he has to witness that but on the other hand picturing the look on his face when he caught them together was too priceless for words.

Also, while I was cursing Harry out for doing to do the nasty business in Ron's bed, it was sweet (in an odd way) that he went through the trouble because he knew how much it meant to Draco. He wanted to show him that he was serious about him. That is sooo sweet.

This fanfic was a masterpiece. I wanna thank you once more for writing it. I loved it
phillip.michael chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Damn... that was BRILLIANT! Poor Ron, traumatized for life :3
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
;)
Aina Song chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I recognized the snippet from The Little Prince right away and almkst squealed. I love that book, and highly recommend the clay-mation short film dome in its honor, as the colors are splendid, and narrator's voiceso beautifully heartbreaking at the end. In fact, I could happily find a link to youtube for you if you wished. :) :D
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Lovely amazing gorgeous
hpSsisters chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Omg as soon as you made the boa hat elephant reference, I died. *slow clap* well done.
Anna chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This was priceless! It was so funny! I love getting caught stories and this one was really good especially all of the reactions ha ha I had a good laugh
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
That was amazing ! You're a great author :)
Lovell Luka chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
i loved the story but at the end there's a random blurb about a snake and an elephant and i'm all like, O.o WTF? LOL.
Emma chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
LOVED IT!
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Devious Harry is devious and awesome I love it, the mental torturing of Ron Oh, he's so going to be scarred for life... XD
oonagi chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
HAHAHA oh god i love oblivious!Ron, you've written this perfectly!

and i loved the little prince reference ;)
ArienAngel529 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This was so good. Poor Ron though. He must be scarred.
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Nice oneshot.
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh god, your allusion to Le petit Prince was wonderful; I love this story *-* It was wonderfully used, I never thought of using that theory in harry potter but damn ! it was brillant ! would you mind if I come to use it one day ?