Reviews for Fragrant
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
very cute :)
Marlicat chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
XD!

That was funny! Whee! Don't you love putting extra letters in your words? No? Well, you should.
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
That was lovely. You did a perfect job of capturing the spirit of the book, and it made for a perfect coda. The end, however, was my favorite part. It's nice to know that some things will never change. :D
Catherine Morland chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Hahahahaha very nice. -

Amazingly cute... :D
Agony of a Loveless Eternity chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I really like it..
older and amused chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
hehehehe! i love it! especially the bit about embarassing stories!
Billie the Fish chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Ha ha! Very good. I've always wondered what happened after the final lines in HMC... very funny, and romantic as well. I like the way you got Michael and Sophie's characters; I can really imagine Sophie telling Howl off for smelling of beer. Well done:)
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Now that was amusing. As well as adorable. I enjoyed the story. _ *Gives you thumbs up*
Audley chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
What a coincidence! I love HMC. I wish I could see the movie...sigh. Anyway, cute, cute. A little weird with Sophie and Howell just staring at each other like that, but very cute and funny.

I swear, I'm not stalking you.

Ta! Audley
Mad-4-Manga chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I like it! _

Now the plot bunnies are running wild in my mind. _~

I wish you would make more Howl Sophie fan fics. T_T
bluekiwibubble chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Slightly confusing as I've only watched the HMC film, not read it...but I liked it anyway, even if not everything made sense to me. D
bitterosemary chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Oh, I do like this.
Katia-chan chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I love this!...But you are vaguely evil, you're turning me onto another book series...but it is an evil I love you for!

I really really really love this! Poor guy...all he wanted to do was eat. :)

Ten children...the thought makes me hurt I think...

O.O, I think I would be a bit confused if someone started sniffing me too, but that is absolutely hilarious! The symbol of love, smelling like a bar...I like it!

Anywho, love this fic, as usual, you amaze me muchly! You managed to show true affectionate happy nose tingling love in this, and I love it!

Now off to find this book, so I can read and keep thinking about this as I do.

Forgive the random thought tangents in this review...cold medicine, need I say more? But I really do adore this!

Praise St. Issidore and the fishies for things working so I could read this, and excellent work!

TTFN

Katia-chan
Sadiera chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
BUTTONS TO PUSH YESH YESH!

wow that looks spiffy .. i love it! heehee i need to remind myself to get that book. the actual book not any of the stupid spoofs. Wish i could have power like Sophie and just comman things to do what i want them too...along with fire power. mustn't forget that .

ja for now!