Reviews for Left Behind
Quasi-Verbatim chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
I know it's six years off and highly unlikely, but I really do hope you finish this someday. Also, I've just discovered you're writing and I'm a huge fan! You've have a tone to your writing that makes it easy and fun to read, the right contrast between humor and seriousness, and I love your take on the characters. Partially because I think most people are good at portraying one or two characters well, but you seem to do well with all of them.

Also, I'm a huge Ginny fan with issues with the fate Ginny was handed in the last book (mostly because we know little to nothing about what happened at Hogwarts, but also largely because of how she was expected-by everyone- to just stay behind. It frustrates me to no end and you do well to touch on it while still showing the WHY people are putting her in that position.)

All in all, I am very happy I discovered your writings!
restinpace chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
This is a really good story! Why has it not been updated for so long? It's not on hiatus, is it?
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 11 . 10/30/2008
Aw, come one! Now there's a cliff hanger to stop it. Damn it! Please update!
Paige2310 chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

and PLEASE

continue this!

I actually cried in teh chapters surrounding fred and george's deaths, and for my reputation i am going to say the only time, although i wouldnt swear to it- i love Ginny you have done such an excellent job with characterization and plot ! it is just a wonderful story in every way and I really need need need to know what happens next!

Paige
BHC123 chapter 11 . 7/13/2007
This story is great!please update soon
lizlovegood12 chapter 11 . 5/22/2007
Merlin! I think we'll have problems! please update soon, this was very short... T_T
Lily A Evans chapter 11 . 5/20/2007
I really, really like this story.

Ginny is my favorite character, and I think that you've portrayed her very well in this.

And I love the plot.

And I almost cried when Fred and George died. (!)

One suggestion that I have for you is to have Ginny cry less. I understand that she's going through a lot, but I kind of thought of her as a little stronger than that.

Otherwise, I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon!
Evenstar Elanor chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
Wait.. WHAT?

NO FREAKIN CLIFFHANGERS!

GAHH! EVIL AUTHORS!

I didn't really like how you cast Lupin as the one to get angry with Ginny. Seemed totally out of character and it sort of bothered me (especially because I like Lupin so much). I don't think he's one to do that..

And who killed Malfoy?
Junsui chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
Well, I must say that the ending was MOST unexpected.
twinklewind chapter 11 . 5/17/2007
Wow, poignant capture of Harry's and Ginny's relationship and feelings, espcially! You should definitely devote as much tmie to this story as best ship of all. Lots of potential.

I think I would have enjoyed reading more about Ginny's phobia of TM Riddle's diary, since it obviously plays a important role, like some sort of explanation of her experience. When I read the last sentence of this chapter, it was quite a startling cliffhanger in many ways. Well, for one, I was frightened of going to sleep for a second.

I liked the Louise and Jules part, plus the general hardships regarding the trio and the interactions are fabulous. Ginny's a very real character. I'm not really sure about Fred and George's deaths...really hope not! Anyway, great reading and best!
lemonwedges4 chapter 11 . 5/17/2007
I love it!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
wandless chapter 11 . 5/16/2007
That was really sad, and the ending freaked me out! This story is pretty good and I enjoyed reading it. Please update soon!
sweetcaroline chapter 11 . 5/16/2007
This story is so good! You have to update soon!
karma11 chapter 11 . 5/16/2007
omg! i thought you were never going to update any time soon but you did! OMG this story is so great and has such a gripping plot/storyline and what a cliffhanger! please update soon!
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 11 . 5/16/2007
Lupin should really apoligize to Ginny for that comment about Fred and George. I mean no one blamed him for thinking Sirius killed off Lily and James. I can't believe Ron either. Sometimes I wonder if he even cares about Ginny. I mean does no one feel her pain?