Reviews for Small Prayer
KatzeIason69 chapter 8 . 1/29
oh now you have me wanting to now what will happen with harry next. please do update you have so many great stories that need it.
Ikuni Hattori chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
I like the plotline of this. Definitely something I haven't read yet, haha. I can't wait for the next chapter of this!
lilyflower50 chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
Whens the next chapter
spk chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Just discovered this and I sincerely hope you will pick it back up because I'd like to see how you play everything out. :)
Pedo-Trix chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
hurry up its over a year
IchigoRenji chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
I LOVE IT!
zutarakid50 chapter 8 . 10/28/2009
By my count you havn't updated in what? Over a year? Hopefully with a new reader interested (and one who love love LOVES this story), you will update? Please? I do love what you're done to the characters.
zutarakid50 chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Yay! Ranch time! (puts on a cowboy hat) Rodeo! :D Love this story.
zutarakid50 chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
Right out of OotP :P Snape is so I.C! Good job on that!
zutarakid50 chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
Go McGongall. :D
zutarakid50 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Oh I'm SO gald that Funge wasn't his usual stupid self and throw Harry out the door. (although, with Tom there he can't really...)

I hope the wizarding world reacts well to this new light of Dumby. What will the old amn do now?

Also never did I think I'd see the day when The words 'innocent' and "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named' so close together for any reason. XD
zutarakid50 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Damn right you're sorry it's so short! :(

Oh well. Ended nicely, I'll give you that. Wonder how THIS will go... :)
zutarakid50 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
These are so short! :( I guess I'm just used to that long story you wrote before...

Anyway, hopefully Hagrid will join Tom now.

HM. WHAT COULD TOMMY POSSIBLEY WANT TO WRITE TO FUGDE FOR? I don't know :P
zutarakid50 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
It's easier to review chapter by chapter like this! :D

NO! Not Hagrid! Dumby why?

You have me hooked on this plot by they way.
Merrymow chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
I was wondering when you're going to update?