Reviews for Small Prayer
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
Hey pls update this I've been waiting fr ages to know wat happened in The Rodeo.. And pls pks do make harry call tom dad.. Considering that dumbles calls harry Mr Riddle, it shouldn't be a big deal ryt..?
Le chapter 8 . 2/6/2016
Why?! I need more of this amazingness!
deenara2000 chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Hey you forgot to put up the next 100 chapters. GIVE!
KatzeIason69 chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
oh now you have me wanting to now what will happen with harry next. please do update you have so many great stories that need it.
Ikuni Hattori chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
I like the plotline of this. Definitely something I haven't read yet, haha. I can't wait for the next chapter of this!
lilyflower50 chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
Whens the next chapter
spk chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Just discovered this and I sincerely hope you will pick it back up because I'd like to see how you play everything out. :)
Pedo-Trix chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
hurry up its over a year
IchigoRenji chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
I LOVE IT!
zutarakid50 chapter 8 . 10/28/2009
By my count you havn't updated in what? Over a year? Hopefully with a new reader interested (and one who love love LOVES this story), you will update? Please? I do love what you're done to the characters.
zutarakid50 chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Yay! Ranch time! (puts on a cowboy hat) Rodeo! :D Love this story.
zutarakid50 chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
Right out of OotP :P Snape is so I.C! Good job on that!
zutarakid50 chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
Go McGongall. :D
zutarakid50 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Oh I'm SO gald that Funge wasn't his usual stupid self and throw Harry out the door. (although, with Tom there he can't really...)

I hope the wizarding world reacts well to this new light of Dumby. What will the old amn do now?

Also never did I think I'd see the day when The words 'innocent' and "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named' so close together for any reason. XD
zutarakid50 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Damn right you're sorry it's so short! :(

Oh well. Ended nicely, I'll give you that. Wonder how THIS will go... :)