Reviews for Eleven Canticles of Tradition
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/16
That was soooo good. Toooo incredibly good for words
jacecase chapter 1 . 1/21
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Dracos perfect. Harry's perfect. Melanie's perfect. Ron's perfect. They're all perfect. This fix is so well balanced and lovely. I truly enjoyed every second of it. Nice job.
kitiku01 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
i love the story... and of course the characters. I can really imagine Harry's panic and Draco's snarkiness. Hope you'll write more drarry stories w/ happy endings!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This was very enjoyable. It's not quite the season for it now, but nevertheless I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I liked your OC. I particularly liked the way Harry and Draco attended the Dursley's Christmas celebration.
assassi chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Very well done! Deep, but not overly dramatic; also just fluffy enough - not even fluffy, but somehow leaving a nice warm feeling :) Simply written, no big words - thumbs up! The Crookshanks in the mud thing REALLY made me ROFL :D Once again - good job and keep up!
Celebony chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Sigh, I adore this story. I have for years, but I'm not sure if I've reviewed before. It's one of those ones I come back to every now and then because I can never find anything quite like it. The relationship between Harry and Draco is wonderful. I just ache for Harry and his desperation to deny his vulnerability while trying so desperately to make Draco happy. It's beautiful. And you do a perfect Ron. I love the moment where he confronts Draco on Harry's behalf and opens Draco's eyes. The Dursleys' Christmas party part always makes me tear up. I love it and thank you for sharing it!
ClaireBouldwin chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
rYdEr SiRiUs DaIvYs chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
i loved this
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I loved this. fluff all the way, but wonderful fluff. not fluffy fluff, christmas fluff. lol.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Adorable story! The ending is really cute!
bellamara chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I've had this up on my phone for over a week now just waiting for a time to finally be able to read it. Today I had an oil change for my car and huzzah- found some time :D

This story was wonderful! I love Ron in this. I mean, I LOVE him! It's nice that he's the supportive friend for once (as I'm used to Hermione filling that role). It was weird that one of the golden trio was dead. I don't think I've ever read a story where Ron or Hermione was dead before. It was nice that Ron was happy with someone else though.

As soon as the dinner started and Melanie started talking I knew she was going to be the one to inadvertently clue Draco in. I didn't expect Ron to have to tell Draco what was going on but I'm glad that he did.

Draco is so sweet! I love how even when he was angry and worried about Harry, he remembered Harry's coat for him :D

I laughed so hard when Draco turned Dudley into a pig. The guy at the front desk at the auto shop asked me what was so funny then asked me what I was reading. I had to quickly come up with a lie so he wouldn't know I was reading HP fanfiction while waiting for my car lol.

I knew that it was going to be a ring! I giggled and smiled like a little fangirl when Draco asked Harry if he understood where Draco was going with it and Harry said 'no.'

The one thing that would have made this story just a little better would have been a timeline. I would like to know how long Harry and Draco had been lovers and I would have liked to know how long it had been sense school. I know it was seven years after Hermione died but...don't know when that happened either. Also, don't know how many years it had been between the second to last part and last part of the story.

But, even with the questions, this is by far one of my favorite H/D one shots. Thanks for writing!

TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
awww sweet and cute! I love the dudley pig thingy hehe... after all those years someone had the nerve to do it!

love it!

PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMG that was total YAY! It's amazing how far Harry went to hide his past from Draco and was just brilliant how Draco helped Harry overcome his past... love it!