Reviews for Dancing Pyreflies
rinshibooty chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
As much as I'm enjoying your fanfiction, is Baralai really that... well, rude in the game? O_o To be honest with you, I've only reached around chapter 2 in the game (that, and I haven't played X-2 for years), so I suppose I wouldn't know how he acts.
Falling Ares chapter 14 . 2/4/2006
Great ending, I can't wait to read the sequel. I was captivated by the details in the beginning and through the end. Keep it up!
Candylicious231 chapter 14 . 1/27/2006
Woah! That was a really tense chapter! I can't wait for the sequel, it sounds hot and fiery. Also suspicious...and the paragraph is so descriptive! Sweet! Keep it up!
Dezz22 chapter 13 . 1/25/2006
Woah! This is hot stuff! Update soon!
Falling Ares chapter 13 . 1/22/2006
Yikes, Baralai is pissed off. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Falling Ares chapter 12 . 1/22/2006
This is the best chapter of them all. I'm glad you mentioned Baralai's sphere...with your little twist. I like it a lot. I also like the alcohol scene and then the sex scene. Very nice.
Falling Ares chapter 11 . 1/22/2006
More cliff-hangers! When will this end? Just jokeing, I really enjoy the suspense. So I wonder if it's Gippal who is now trying to de-skirt her. Also the beginning was very detailed...bravo oncemore.
Falling Ares chapter 10 . 1/22/2006
Oh, amazing. I was really hoping for a sex scene, but just this chapter makes me content. Your writing is amazing! You really describe your chacter very well and their actions too. Bravo!
Falling Ares chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
That is a Gippal moment... 'Uh huh.' I can really imagine the Al Bhed man to do that. Figures...heh. Keep it up with the good writing.
Falling Ares chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
Very much like Baralai...an example would be in Underground Bevelle. When the player meets Baralai than you have to fight him. But befire that, in the game, he tells how he will do anything to stop anyone from going near Vegnagun. Just like in your story.
Falling Ares chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
Wow, I'm trembling with excitment! I really am enjoying this chapter. I really think you deserve more reviews the sixty-five. Keep on it!
Falling Ares chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
Wow, another cliff-hanger. I can't wait to look at the next chapter. I enjoyed reading about Gippal and Baralai's fake relationship to scare Issaru. It's always good in a story to have laughter, right? Good job as always.
Falling Ares chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
Hmm. Baralai seems unsure of himself while Rikku is jumping to conclusions. I like it, it is very in character. Good job and I'm glad you are one of those writers that stay in character.
Falling Ares chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
Hmm. Interesting, I really having nothing more to say. For they are all the same responses as in chapter one, two, and three. I really do enjoy your work.
Falling Ares chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
I enjoy how you use the Al Bhed language unlike many other authors. I found some minor errors in spelling, but other than that everything is quite slpendidly written.