Reviews for The Art of Hustling
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
lmao. Sam drunk would be like me drunk. Not pretty! But HILLARIOUS! Nice job.
none chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Damn, I'm at work and your fic just made me want to burst out laughing, which resulted in my customers getting some weird-ass smiles/grimaces from me.

I love running into fics that are written well and are also in-character, so it was great being able to read yours. I now have an overwhelming urge to check out what else you've written, which will unfortunately have to wait until after work...(grumble).
reading chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
That was very fun. I love how you wrote Sam drunk.

"Sam stumbled forward and cursed. Who the hell puts a slant in the floor like that?"

And this made me laugh out loud:

"How the hell had he wound up down here? Was that a quarter?"

Cute. :)
C Cawthorne chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
LOL. Cheap date indeed. Though I think there may have been something hallucinogenic in that tequila...
Phx chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I can't believe I never review this story before becauase I love it! I could see the whole scene played out so well and the brothers were amazingly in character.

I love your Sam and Dean!

Great job!

Phx
SpiritWolf13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
lol a drunk sammy is a fun sammy
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
How many stars were up there? How high up were they? They blanketed the entire sky, and they looked so pretty up there, twinkling at him… "Hi stars…"

"Sam! Focus here. I'm not buckling your seat belt for you."

LOL! Oh, drunk Sam is so cute. This was such a funny one-shot. Great job!
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Aww really cute and funny, Loved it!
chance24 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Just found this story, and it is so funny! I really enjoy light-hearted stories, and this is just that. Great story again!
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Fantastic! I bookmarked this story so long ago, intending to double back and read it as soon as I had the time. I wish I'd read this a lot sooner!

This story is incredibly hilarious. Imagining Sam drunk-oh wow. What great visuals you have here. I can picture each one, and they're all as funny as they're written here.

I think my favorite is:

But man the people in this bar are really harsh and unforgiving! Lol - The guy getting Sam drunk then pushing him towards a fight! But the whole 'in case you get caught hustling' bit was priceless.

Good job! KG
Water-star chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Lol that would be so funny imagining if Sam really was that drunk.

"What the hell's wrong with you?" Dean growled, and Sam found himself being spun and guided forwards. "How many did you have?"

Sam let himself be pushed through the mass of swinging chairs and shattering glass. He counted on his fingers, "One, two, three, four…"

"Four beers? I was only gone for ten minutes!"

"Not beer…" Sam corrected, shaking his head. "Tequila!"

That was so funny! Definetaly on my favourites now.
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
That was funny. I thoroughly enjoyed drunk Sam and how he couldn't concentrate on anything. "Hi stars" & "I went to college" LOL
Catherine chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Absolutely hilarious! I laughed the whole way through. Would love to see more drunken Sam fics.
Eleanore Elen chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I vote for a sequel!

That was so funny. A druken Sam would make for a fabulous episode!

'I went to college'

'Hi stars'

'Is that a quarter?'

'This was fun. I had fun tonight'

Just some of the lines I thought were funny.

Great job!
SupernaturalGurl chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Good one, this was funny. Kudos.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »