Reviews for The Art of Hustling
sinful delight chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! This story was just what I needed to help me de-stress about my test tomorrow. It was just too freaking funny! Especially that last part:

'You just tried to trick me'

'Yeah, Sam, I did. Man, are you smart or what?'

'I went to college'

I was practically rolling on the floor laughing! Great job!

By the way, I read in a review about Jensen and Jared (AKA Dean & Sam) that one night in Vancouver, they went into a bar that a fight was going on in and sort of got caught in the middle. Your story reminded me of that. Kind of funny... just thought I'd let you know.

Anyway, great job!
ridley c. james chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Ahh, I did love it. It so reminded me of my first experience with Tequilla and a really bad Canadian bar on a road trip once. You have to love Sam. This was such a nice glimpse into a situation that I could totally see happening to the guys. You are so good at weaving a story around those types of moments.

Thanks for sharing,

Ridley
livi chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Haha!

It was like a few funny action movie scenes.. I could totally picture the bar fight and Sam being shitfaced!

Write more!

xx
ripopenreality chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
ha! I love it! It's one of the best fic's I've ever read!
Sassylassy1313 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Hiya! You already know I LOVED this (ROFL! Your stuff goes straight to my BB-in fact, you've now got your own!)! And I'm gonna hafta back up the others on that sequel plea...Just hope you don't scare Sam away from drinkin' altogether (tho' they don't call it Te-kill-ya for nothin'-t shirts don't lie-1 shot, 2 shots, 3 shots-floor!)...Been there, done that-will never do again!*grin*

Sassy
Smokey Joe chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I loved the quarter comment and a drunk Sam is a very funny Sam. I'd love to see this story continued.

SJ
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
*convulses with giggles*

"Hi stars."

Aww, Sammy's gonna have a MASSIVE hangover in the morning.
Karma22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Oh my god! So funny!
Mrs.Winchester chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
-"I went to college" -

Aha! lol. Yeah.

I liked it. I could picture it really well. Good job!
Maygin chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
That was AWESOME! Hysterical! Please tell me you're going to do a sequal! I loved this whole scene, but I think my favorite part that I couldn't stop laughing at was this one "Sam looked up, blinked, and smiled. "Hey, bro! I'm coming to help you out!" He put a hand to his mouth in a secretive gesture. "I got your back, remember?"" I can just so totally see this whole thing playing out and could not stop laughing which probably wasn't good since I was sort of reading it during work. Please sequal! Thanks!
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Good should do a sequel where Dean helps out or makes fun of a hungover Sam,and then the roles are reversed when Dean gets drunk.
Br00klynBabe chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
omg, so funny, loved it. awsome writting
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
bahhaha cuute! oh my goodness Sam is so adorable when he's drunk! XD
charli chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
DUDE THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!

I LOVE Sammy gets drunk fics, they are just so funny and believable. Bless him!

Hahah, wonderful read!
Jellicle chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
That was great! Drunk Sam remind me of drunk Chris. But I'd love to read the afternath. Please?
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »