Reviews for A Fire Long Kindled
rivendellelve chapter 3 . 1/4
Thank the Valar for Glorfindel giving Elrond a push in the right direction :D
and the wedding was so sweet (really, the whole fic was sweet and cute and 'awwww')
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I've read this story a thousand times, but I only just realized... Mid-summer! That was the day when Gondolin fell and Glorfindel was slain... and now it will be the day that his dearest friend, the son of the little boy who must have been the delight of all Gondolin because Elven-children were probably rare, will be wed after so much sorrow.
innail chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
"The first time we became aware of such a situation was in Doriath when Nimloth and Dior conceived Eluréd and Elurín" Wouldn't that be the second time twin elves were born? Weren't Feanor and Nerdanel the first elves to have twins (Amrod & Amras)?
horntail07 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
A beautiful story :). Thank you for sharing it.
Glory Bee chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I am shocked that I did not review this the first time I read it, I loved it just as much this time. One of the most beautiful and sensual bindings I have ever read, you feel the intensity of their love for one another. I wonder if they had known just how amazing it was going to be if they would have waited 1500 years. :) I am a huge Elrond fan and your writing always does him justice.
shine lots chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
"I was well pleased." hahaha, lol. Elrond sounds well chav

I like the story vera much.
Eiladwyn chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I never really thought about how rare twins would be, and especially among Elves who do not have children as often as humans haha. Thanks )
Requiem For A Devil chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Aww _ That was an utterly adorable story. It's got to be the best Elrond/Celebrian story I've read. I'm off to read your other stories now! D
redrosegirl chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Oh Wow! I know that this has been up for a while but I absolutely LOVED IT!
T'Kath chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Wow - what a love - and what a lovestory this love between Elrona and Celebrían makes.

Im glad for Elrond to have those wonderful memories since he had to and still is going have to face so much tragedy.
aisarikka chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
nice...whee
elianthos chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
Aw... very nice ending.

You switched mood from friendly teasing to lovers' teasing, then to friendly again, then things got subtly angsty, then you got back the sun again on Imladris.

Very well done.

sorry for my poor English (it's not my mother tongue)

P.S.: It'd be very nice to read about the twins' birth *hint hint*
Laurenke1 chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
Are you done with the story already?

Oh come on I wish to see more from Elladan and Elrohir.

Anyway good chapter

Lauren
Lutris chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
Lovely! This is going to my favourites!
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 3 . 12/15/2005