Reviews for Black and White Onigiri
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Oh my gosh this is amazingly written! You have nothing to worry about when it comes to OOC-ness; everyone is exactly as they are in the anime and manga!
xSushii chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
really sweet X3 love it cant wait for the next update :D and your right i wish there were more HaruxTohru fics :3 Cookies to you!
SK9 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
CUTE STORY! UPDATE!
loretta537 chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
hi this is a good story, what happens next?
Marshmellow '.' Flames chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
This was really really good!

Please hurry up and update!
WolfieMoon chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
I know this may be irrelevant but what happened to the pink bracelets he was looking at. Did he buy one? Antiways, can't wait for the update. I love Haru/Tohru stories!:)
charlie-becks chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
its a great story an i cant wait for u to update im on hols at the moment but when i get back il read the nxt chapter (if uv updated it :) ) please update soon :)
Angry Girl chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
I hope you havent given up on this... id really like to see more of how this is going you have all the characters down very well so far :)
animerockstar chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
update soon please
kitsuneasika chapter 3 . 9/3/2006
This story is really good. I agree with you, Tohru and Kyo, and Haru and Tohru are the best couples.
Harutohru fan chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
UPDATE! i like the story so for and i think you shoudld continue it.
crazygurl chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
hi can u right more pleas
Jen chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
Don't stp you're a great writer so please continue the story?
Nee chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
Real soon. _ It's been months since you last updated. Anyhoo, I do hope you continue this. It's pretty good. And the drink sounds Yum.
bluerose24 chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
I hope that you update this soon. It sounds like a good story and I would love to read more.