Reviews for Running out of the Usual Suspects
J.M.Sage chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I loved it!
Marmalade Fever chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Oh, wow Bob! That was really good. I don't know why I've never thought to read anything of yours before-though it might be because I'm a hardcore dmhg shipper. That was really different from anything I've read. No one ever expects... the trolley lady! lol Anyway, go you! Bye!
I am the Angel of Music chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Sweet deal. I, of course, being the Dark Lord's closest advisor must object to the comments about his "dying gracefully and being done with it", but other than that, a very good story.

-O. G.
violetlace chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Ooh... that was unexpected. I liked it though! Yay for you.
opalish chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
OMG Evil Trolley Lady! She killed Ginny! That bad word!

Loved it. So didn't see that twist interrogation coming.
lerabird chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
...well that was different... and I feel stupid. I made a huge deal about not knowing if you were on my author alert list and the email for this story was sitting right there in my inbox... boy, do I feel stupid... wow. anywho, I liked this one... it made me kinda sad, but it was good allthe same... wow. utter stupidity... I'm trying out for Romeo and Juliet tomorrow...
Suzie Queue chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
This is just such an interesting and unexpected twist to a story. I enjoyed it now as much as the first time I read it. The Veritaserum thing still nags me, but I think the witty little plot that kind of gets something a little deeper stirred in there with it totally makes up.

Plus I love Lupin. :)