Reviews for Hey Pretty
M chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
This story is amazing, but when are you gonna get to the good part. I want to know what happens between beast boy and raven. Ps this story rocks. I have read many and this one has been by far the best and I wish to continue as soon as posible.
AdolescentPrimordial chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
I love the suspense and depth of this story, but major flaws: Azar and the monks of Azarath were men, Arella never took the name of Angela, Raven got the Rings of Azar from Arella
krostovikraven1 chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
so, an after all this elavorated story just to como to a "screeching halt" in the middle of... whatever was bound to happen... well? what happened? and i do realize that its been over 6 years! since you last updated this story, but c'mon!.. what happened to beastboy? you never mentioned him anymore, and Starfire? completly ignored after the last battle with the Hive five, not to mention Cyborg. I mean, I know its a story from Raven's POV but... the main plot remains. does she get to have Beastboy for real. Is Terra a threat? (i count myself with the "Terra haters" so yes, for you to bring her up in the last chapter was a sore spot to say the least) and now, 6 years later and still in a somewhat cliffhanger. i mean, c'mon!, you were doing so good. it was a well threaded story and just stopped abruptly? thats just harsh. please, if you have it in your fanatic heart to still harbor some kind of emosion towards one of your creations, could you pleaaaaaase finish the story?
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Boredom is dangerous. Boredom, when applied to such a group at the Titans, borders on Earth-threatening. And with Raven as conflicted and pent up as she is, I'm very much afraid things are going to go south if they get into a major fight with this as-yet-unknown villain.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
This is some excellent fluff. Tasty fluff, kind of like a cross between whipped cream and chocolate mousse, except the chocolate mousse has tiny little specks of Nerds scattered all through it that leave microscopic explosions all over your tongue ... and the specks are habanero-flavored.

Love where you're taking this. A "normal" BB-Rae fic will have HIM mooning after HER, but you've changed things up. Me likes.
CrossMyHeartAndHopeToDIE chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
You gave up on us! 5 years, it's been. 5 years! This is a beautiful story, a true piece of art. How could you abandon it like this? I'm not going to swear at you, or scream at you, but just know I'm still here. And you should be ashamed. We waited abd waited desperately for this beautiful story to be expanded on and eventually finished. There is exactly ONE fanfic I've ever reviewed- this one. Just know, I haven't given up hope.
RantoJax chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
Dude this is great. I hope you will continue with it even after 4 years...

wolfenstien
Darkflameknight chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
This is a really spectacular story and is coming along very nicely. Keep up the good, can't wait for the next chapter to come out as I am sure many of your fans are waiting as well.
BrokenNevermore chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Sweet Jesus, you've been a rather busy writer.

I'm not going to let this story go. Not yet. I just wanted to remind you that it still exists and it's still awesome.

Here's my hopeful face,

-BN
Mythar chapter 13 . 11/18/2008
"More soon!" She says...

DAMN YOU!(etc etc)

Out of the short time i've been reading fanfics I have to say you are one of the few writers who resides in the top bar. Kudos my friend, kudos.

It's a truely great story, and I realy hope you will finish it because a story of this calibre deserves it quite honestly.

If you complete this computer aided reader enrichment story, there will be cake (...recipies).
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
aw... huggy wuggy!
Ikasury chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
you realize you suck for leaving this here, don't you? especially after actually making me like Terra for once, cause normally i just hate her, well evil her, this timid 'i'll admit i f*cked up and try to make up for it, honestly and not in a stupid way' Terra certainly counter-balances a lot of the evil her... plus i think you've just done the impossible, made a 'reunion' between these to archnesses that was actually pleasant, no maiming, no threatening, no bloodshed whatsoever, it was simply pleasant, plus making Terra and Raven more human in the fact that they actually talked, cause a lot of their problems might have been solved through verbal communication, we don't know, but i liked how you made out Terra's reasoning, she didn't want to be alone, and i think that's her main driving force, why she does anything is so she's not alone in the world, so for the first time in ever i can actually like the poor girl... and you got Ravy to 'like' her too, with the whole not holding on to the past jink, then again Raven seems to care more about people then we all think, this kinda weird semi-mothering-thing she's got going... that and its hard to tell with her, she doesn't really forgive or forget but she just kinda moves on, get over it, ya know...

anyway, you've done fabulously with this piece my friend, i'm just kinda said its basically dead, and i was hoping for a conclusion, oh well...

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!

-Ikasury
titanfan45 chapter 13 . 4/28/2008
I just found this and was going ask if you were going to finish it. I then looked at your bio-page and read what you had to say about this story.

I have to say that I was very impressed with your writing in this story. I wish I could offer some assistance, but you have written this story far above any skills that I have in writing.

I found the story very well written and very interesting. The pace is a bit slow but it works well for this story. I'm adding this to my alerts list and look forward to the next chapter, whenever it may be posted.
Bad Habits chapter 13 . 12/1/2007
Yo. I know it's been a long time since this was updated, but are there still plans to finish it or have you decided not to continue?
Night-Ice-Queen chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
*Has just finished reading chapter one*

D Like it so far, I’m sure I’ll love this story when I’ve finished reading it