Reviews for Hey Pretty
Nice how you can write in the present and past. Looked at your deviantart, sweet! Its super cool! Kitskie now though... I miss your teen titans stuff.
-SS
Lol When did Raven start going to the church of Robin? This alone makes her character incredibly OoC. The idea that she would worship anyone like she worships Robin (in the first five chapters seriously?) is absolutely ridiculous. The sincerity of her "feelings" for Beast Boy are severely by the undercurrent of near obsession with someone who is even more emotionally retarded than she is.
An average effort of someone blinded by the idea that Raven saw Robin as anything more than a leader to respect, and honestly he didn't even deserve a lot of that in the series. Really expressive writing though so good job there.
cecos chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
don't try and confuse people with your delusions of raven having a crush on robin. there was not even the slightest bit of evidence in the whole show that raven liked robin romantically. yes they were close but their closeness was purely platonic and friendship and that was it. up until the start of this chapter the story was great then you wrote this bullshit about raven having a crush on robin i stopped reading it there. every author likes to twist the facts for their own delusions its annoying.
TheGuyWithANinjaPsyche chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
Why is there not more of this?!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
This robin worshipping is downright annoying,robin this! robin that!, i am getting sick and tired of is a beast boy and raven fanfic and your are telling us that raven had a crush on robin WTF? robin is not that great of a character as you fan girl types portray him that he should get any girl he wants or that every girl has a crush on him to me he is the most unoriginal and overrated stop this non sense of making robin some almighty person.
M chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
This story is amazing, but when are you gonna get to the good part. I want to know what happens between beast boy and raven. Ps this story rocks. I have read many and this one has been by far the best and I wish to continue as soon as posible.
AdolescentPrimordial chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
I love the suspense and depth of this story, but major flaws: Azar and the monks of Azarath were men, Arella never took the name of Angela, Raven got the Rings of Azar from Arella
krostovikraven1 chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
so, an after all this elavorated story just to como to a "screeching halt" in the middle of... whatever was bound to happen... well? what happened? and i do realize that its been over 6 years! since you last updated this story, but c'mon!.. what happened to beastboy? you never mentioned him anymore, and Starfire? completly ignored after the last battle with the Hive five, not to mention Cyborg. I mean, I know its a story from Raven's POV but... the main plot remains. does she get to have Beastboy for real. Is Terra a threat? (i count myself with the "Terra haters" so yes, for you to bring her up in the last chapter was a sore spot to say the least) and now, 6 years later and still in a somewhat cliffhanger. i mean, c'mon!, you were doing so good. it was a well threaded story and just stopped abruptly? thats just harsh. please, if you have it in your fanatic heart to still harbor some kind of emosion towards one of your creations, could you pleaaaaaase finish the story?
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Boredom is dangerous. Boredom, when applied to such a group at the Titans, borders on Earth-threatening. And with Raven as conflicted and pent up as she is, I'm very much afraid things are going to go south if they get into a major fight with this as-yet-unknown villain.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
This is some excellent fluff. Tasty fluff, kind of like a cross between whipped cream and chocolate mousse, except the chocolate mousse has tiny little specks of Nerds scattered all through it that leave microscopic explosions all over your tongue ... and the specks are habanero-flavored.

Love where you're taking this. A "normal" BB-Rae fic will have HIM mooning after HER, but you've changed things up. Me likes.
CrossMyHeartAndHopeToDIE chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
You gave up on us! 5 years, it's been. 5 years! This is a beautiful story, a true piece of art. How could you abandon it like this? I'm not going to swear at you, or scream at you, but just know I'm still here. And you should be ashamed. We waited abd waited desperately for this beautiful story to be expanded on and eventually finished. There is exactly ONE fanfic I've ever reviewed- this one. Just know, I haven't given up hope.
RantoJax chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
Dude this is great. I hope you will continue with it even after 4 years...

~wolfenstien
Darkflameknight chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
This is a really spectacular story and is coming along very nicely. Keep up the good, can't wait for the next chapter to come out as I am sure many of your fans are waiting as well.
BrokenNevermore chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Sweet Jesus, you've been a rather busy writer.

I'm not going to let this story go. Not yet. I just wanted to remind you that it still exists and it's still awesome.

Here's my hopeful face,

-BN
Mythar chapter 13 . 11/18/2008
"More soon!" She says...

DAMN YOU!(etc etc)

Out of the short time i've been reading fanfics I have to say you are one of the few writers who resides in the top bar. Kudos my friend, kudos.

It's a truely great story, and I realy hope you will finish it because a story of this calibre deserves it quite honestly.

If you complete this computer aided reader enrichment story, there will be cake (...recipies).