Reviews for 12 Days Until Midnight: A Harry Potter Christmas
IWas12AndNowThisMakesMeSick chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
That waz amazing, I was crying by the end. Well done.
vulpixfairy chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
I love your story, having read it from the beginning to the end!
Lauren Saint chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
I had a feeling it was Dumbledore when you did the whole talking with the rings and stuff :) this was a great story and I loved the end. Glad the last line was what it was :)
SpiderRealm chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
*grins* Oh, Harry can be a minx when he wants to! xD
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
*grins* Ah, so Harry has feelings for Draco. That makes everything so easy! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
*grins* I hope Harry doesn't get molested when he takes his glasses off once and for all.
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
*snickers* The Unholy Trio getting The Golden Trio...I can see that being the headline on The Daily Prophets! xD
ToneLiko chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
Wonderful story! I cried at the part when Harry sang. I could imagine seeing him sing during a Christmas day or night.
Lori94 chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
Beautiful! I loved it soooooo much!
Dashusi4ka chapter 14 . 12/23/2011
the thing with harry's voice reaching all over wizarding and muggle world is a bit exaggerated but very cute! thank you!
The Black Rose16 chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
this is one of my favourite Christmas stories
silverbolts chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Second time reading this story .. I still love it just as much as last time. Unfortunately I can't review on the last chapter since I already did last time, so I had to resort to this one .. but oh well (: The ending always brings tears to my eyes, and yes, I too wish that a single voice could stop all the negativities in this world. I don't exactly count on it but maybe one day something similar event WILL manage to regain some amount of peace :D Once again, excellent job. Really enjoyed it (:
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
Oh a little FYI Harry isn't a half-blood. Sev is as his dad was a muggle, but not Harry. Since Lily was a muggle born witch, technically Harry is a pure-blood with muggle heritage. :D Just thought i'd tell you.
Silver-uni chapter 14 . 8/9/2010
That was sweet. :)
silverbolts chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
absolutely beautiful.

I loved every single letter of it !