Reviews for 12 Days of Christmas: Heiji and Kazuha
Raine Wintermoon chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
I'm not really sure which I find the funniest: Heiji drawing on the cookies or Heiji playing with the cookies OR Heiji doing voice-overs while playing with the cookies. Maybe, no wait, certainly it was all three! Your humor never fails to make me crack a laugh. :))
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
lololol heiji treeeee!
The Goddess of Wisdom chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
I wish it weren't over :( But there's a reason there's twelve days of Christmas, and you throwing in one more to make a baker's dozen was a blessing. :D This was a great job, really. I loved reading it. :D :D :D

And now on to your ShinichixRan story! :D
The Goddess of Wisdom chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Okay, that was cute. (: And what Heiji said...he probably would say something like that xD
The Goddess of Wisdom chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
xDDDD

You're so funny. 3
The Goddess of Wisdom chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
Definite fave

I giggled and "awwwwww"'d all the way through this. Great job (:
The Goddess of Wisdom chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
I know this was posted like...six years ago, but glad to hear your teeth are feeling better :D

This reminds me of a quote I once read. "In a world of black and white, he is my color."
The Goddess of Wisdom chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
You never cease entertaining me.
The Goddess of Wisdom chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
This was so sweet. (:
The Goddess of Wisdom chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
That's one amazing jewelry store clerk. :O

Also, this is freaking perfect.

For this couple especially.

You've got such a way with words

I love your style.
The Goddess of Wisdom chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Ha, that was cute. xD
The Goddess of Wisdom chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Seems Heiji has a few running gags on that show.

1. He seems to get hurt quite a lot and just NOT CARE.

2. He eats like he's never seen food before and he must have MOAAARRRR

3. His obliviousness to Kazuha's feelings for him.

He's a darn good character to work with. :D

I love these (:

...and btw, my username isn't the product of my egotism, it's my nickname. Because my name's Athena. xD
The Goddess of Wisdom chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
When you mentioned fireblazie in the comments, I thought "wait...that sounds familiar..."

And then I realized that I had just spent the better part of this afternoon obsessed with HER stories. And that she had mentioned you.

You're a very good writer, also. (: I love this pairing.
windmelody chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Hahaha..Applesauce! That's hilarious!
evilcleo chapter 13 . 6/8/2009
Those chapters were great. The characterization was exactly right as well. I had some really good laughs too. I especially loved 11 with grandma. I did not expect that at all.