Reviews for The Last Christmas
Loriel Eris chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Oh! Oh! Oh! *flails helplessly*

This is heartbreaking and yet so utterly heartwarming. And Jack! I'm so glad Jack made it back to them! And he remembered it was Christmas!

Tho, god, if I think about it too long, my heart is breaking at the thought that this is the end.
Jafacakes chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh, I hadn't read this one before and wow, can't find the right words to describe how I feel but sufice to say you are the queen of the angst fics with a happy(ish)end, thank you
Zoser chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I was delighted to find a story of yours that I hadn't read. This one hurt - at least they were together. I need to go light my Christmas tree!
Sasha713 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Dark..i like it *grin* If I had to read fluffy, happy happy stuff I would go crazy. Thanx for being so un-happy happy :)
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I'm reading Christmas stories. Really enjoyed this one.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Oh!

Sad, but in a way... how to say? With a bit of joy, at least in the end.

This begs for a sequel, ya know?
Nanari chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Great story!

I love the mix of Christmas cheer and angst at the same time. Also, I really liked the way the story was told, so that the catastrophie is alluded to, but not outright described.

Nice work, keep it up!
Nighshae chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Very, very nice. But are you going to continue it? I would think that Thor, after a time, would come by to check on things... :D
Siler's Wench chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
*And her little Bah Humbug heart giggles with glee* Very nice, lots of desolation and annihilation and celebration...tis the season yadda yadda yadda!
Anunnaki chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Anne, wow. I don't often really enjoy "holiday" fic, but this wasn't really holiday fic, either! So powerful. I'm still thinking about it. I love how you can write angst into the scenario and still keep the essence of what makes SG-1 (to me) retain its heroic core. The four of them, together, despite all odds. Just beautifully done. Bravo!
feb04 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
tell me you are going to write more ! please please!
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
It's weird how you can manage to make this both depressing and uplifting at the same time. Weird and good. And I like that it ended just where it did. I can imagine my own happy, sappy ending without ruining your work ;)

-sil