Reviews for Coming Home
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Greta speaks for the silence of the others So cute! Like how you've mentioned almost all the characters here!
driftingwanderer chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
nice! keep posting!
Blueraingurl chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
hmm, wow . . . it was beautiful, truly beautiful. You captured Wolfram perfectly and set the tone for the fic from the beginning. Coming home was a perfect title too because I felt that it wasn't just about Conrad coming home but it was also about Wolfram, Yuuri and Greta and where they called home . . . it really involved everyone and I got a sense of where home is - and home is not necessarily a place but can be more abstract, more like a feeling of belonging and whatnot.

I loved this one-shot too and I really like how you approached the matter between the brothers. It's a wonderful feeling when Wolfram is so stubborn, Conrad is silent, and Gwendal is ever elusive and you bring all those elements in to make it work!

Thanks for a great fic!
Rubydream chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
It's so nice and sweet Yay! I love it when these two brothers are being 'brothers'

It's splendid! Lol, Greta is so amusing! XDD *thumbs up*
yukiaoi chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Aw, how can there be no reviews to this wonderful story?(Yes I know it's been out very short, but still_;;) Greta's cuteness' just invincible, I couldn't stop smiling when reading the scene with Wolfram combing her hair.

The interraction of Wolfram and Conrad was also very heart-touching, Wolfram's extremely in character, I can almost picture the whole scene in my mind. Good job, please continue if this is not meant to be a one-shot. If this is one then, I'd be thrilled to read your next story. Thank you for writing this.