Reviews for I love him, I love him not
Ella chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Your story is awesome. Funny and cute at the same time. Love it.
FullMetal-edwardelric-fangirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
AW! I loved that! It was so sweet and made so much sense and...

I'll shut up before I start fan girl-ing.

*cough* Anywho! Really, really good~ 3
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Great one shot. Liked the line concerning the review button. Cheesecake or no, I'm adding this to my favorites.
Gaaraluver42 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I loved dat story! it was really good. It gave a good explanation on how Raven felt for Beast Boy. )
jasminedragons chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
OH MY BEAST BOY/RAVEN SHIPPING GOD.

THIS.

IS.

BLOODY.

good.

Idiot.

I hate you. :(

Anyway, I love how you portrayed Raven as someone who actually has EMOTIONS, and LOVE is actually one of them.

It's nice to see a different side of her from the usual moody, emo, depressing one on the show.

TAKE THAT, TEEN TITAN PRODUCERS/SCREENWRITERS.
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Oh cool, this review is now cheescake! Okay, anyway. I like this story a lot. Great job!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Ok I clicked...now where my cheesecake? Hehe, I like it alot alot alot!...the story, not the cheesecake. Although,...I wouldn't mind some cheesecake :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
O.o Cheesecake? Wow...I think that that's the first time I've heard that one...anyway, cute
Simmy chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Oh my god Joy! Fantastic, especially since it's Raven thinking all those things and not (ugh) Terra. They make a great pair, BB and Raven. I can just imagine BB doing all those funny stuff!
Purple Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
AWESOME! This story is great too!
romancejunkie chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
this was really awes-hey! there's no cheesecake here! gr...

anywho...back to the original thought...this was really great- BB and Rae are so cute together- it's bound to happen someday!

great job! *bows down to the fluffeh*
Uninterested chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
it's absolutely perfect. sorry for the late review. RAVEN AND BEAST BOY FOREVER! XD
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Raven was completely in character as far as I'm concerned. It seems like classic Raven to be annoyed at Beast Boy for making her feel that way. Usually, I'm not too fussed about BB/Rae pairings, but this is the first one to make me think that they could work. Great job.
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
the world is overrated. I don't think that sounds like Raven, she does keep living. even finding thingsd worth protecting.
pimpofthetitans chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
wow it does make good cheesecake yummy anyway great first chapter are there going to be more i realy hope so this is the first and its good so there should be ok ill stop now just saying that this one was great and there should be more to it. thats all