Reviews for 52 Flavours: The Sorceress and the Swordsman
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
The idea of an Ancient Dragon temple is very cool.
zelgaudisisamazing101LOVE chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I like it! I'm not really a Lina/Gourry Fan but it's good anyway. Keep it up! I'm XelLina btw
Link Fangirl01 chapter 32 . 3/15/2010
...I love it. I absolutely love it. Every single one of these, fantastic!

-crosses fingers that you'll continue someday-

AND it's going on my favorites. Alerts was already a given. XD
GuardianSoulBlade chapter 32 . 9/20/2009
All hail this genius. Seriously, I need some more of these. It's a long wait until 2010 when Slayers Revolution is released in the U.S. These are a terrific pick-me-up until then! Continue please!
Lord Slayer chapter 32 . 9/20/2009
Very nice indeed.

I really liked the dam analogy. It's cliche, to be sure, but it fits really well. *chuckles*
Neo cristal Serenity chapter 32 . 9/19/2009
That was cute! Thanks for updating!
Tom the Mighty chapter 32 . 9/19/2009
Argh! Why can't I write the romance-y stuff like you can!
Slayers 64 chapter 31 . 8/7/2009
Nice job!
Animejunkies'meow chapter 31 . 7/24/2009
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg! This was the best collection of stories I have read to date of all the different ransoms I have read! I really really can't wait for more!
Neo cristal Serenity chapter 31 . 6/15/2009
Cutest story EVER! Love it! Keep the good work and continue please!
Mixy chapter 24 . 5/10/2009
Hi! I love your story here! Normally I dont like to read short stories, but I'm glad I started this one! Very cute!

In the interests of constructive criticsm: my family actually raises ducks and chickens. It can take literally *hours* for them to finally hatch out, and when they do they are wet and too tired to move much. Still, it was an adorable use in this chapter, which I quite enjoyed anyway. Good job!
SakuraAyanami chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
with this chapter you made me wanna read the novels even more awesome job like always!
Ahria chapter 30 . 4/16/2009
Zel's line at the end was seriously the best thing ever. :D
Vael chapter 31 . 4/15/2009
Sight... a sweet one, thanks for writing it!
Tom the Mighty chapter 30 . 4/15/2009