Reviews for Poisonous Memories
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Yay! Squffie! I lurve Squffie! And it's hard for me to find any good ones.

And Yay! Fluff!

Ah... Yuffie... thoughtless. Oh well, it was still sweet. I loved it!
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 7/24/2006

I love hurt/comfort, so this story made me very happy.

Great job!
Lahz chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Fluffy, odd.

*fluff* *sugar* *bubbles* :D Vranaha!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
This was good. Tragic and cruel when Yuffie leaves Squall to freeze, but good.
gaulreborn chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Loved it.
LizzehBoo chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Cute! *favs* I most definitely loved the fluff. _
Ryfee chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Hwahaha! Funny and sweett!

Y'know, i'm not a squffie fan, i've read so many squffie ficts, and none of them made me interest (probably becuz i'm a SquiNoa fan, LOL)

But hey Tally! You interested me, a bit. YAY! And blame for ya for making me like CloudxKairi LOL LOL XD

Neways, sweet fict. I really luv ya!

~Luv, FeL~
skippinsunday chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
this made me say "AW!" but i said it again when i saw i was one of the 4 in particular who it was for! (god that sentence didnt make any sense) it just means... thanks! i cant believe i didnt check my e mail in forever! belated merry christmas! and happy new year!
KairiLuv chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
OMFG! (sques) I LOVED this Twin! I'm hooked on Squffies again! I really really loved this! This is going on my favs! I LOVED IT! (wants to read more Squffies) lol ttyl Twin!
October Breeze chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
AW HOW CUTE! AAWW. Poor Squall, all sick..and the Squ-eon thing was HILARIOUS. LOL. Thank you soo much! I just realized I don't have you on alert or ANYTHING so I added a ton of stuff. Again thank you soo much!
annjirika chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
AWW. That was so cute, and so saad. I thought for a minute you were gonna have squallie die, and I'da hopped a plane, hunted you down, and murdered you. XP Sweet fic though, really. _
KDeo chapter 1 . 12/13/2005

AUUGH~ Thank you so much for the dedication and gift! -HUGGLENESSITY!-

Gah! I'll have to pay you back now! o_o -doesn't mind though _;-

Man.. I'll need to go to that forum sooner or later.. ._.; -feels way super bad-

Ah, I htink Yuffie's first breakdown -after hearing Squall has a fever- was a little rushed, but OMB! EVERYTHING ELSE WAS WONDERFUL!

really, it's really good.

IceBlueWings chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Aw! SO cute! Thank you for the prezie! This is a good present for Squffie lovers like me! Can you please write another? I love it!
Raccoon48 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Aw! Yay for Tally! *BIG HUG* You get a COOKIE for putting up 2 stories in a day! _ Haha, COOKIES...

O i LOVED that so much! _ Seriously, AWESOME ending scene, Squeon so cute! *squees*

Tairako chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
*GLOMPS Tally* Who cares if it's too late for the contest? It's still done! Thank you so much, Tal!

Heh, my favorite bit (aside from the fluff at the end):

“Well then, I guess you should just hurry up and finish so I can actually rest.”

The small ninja scowled at him. “Gladly, -Squall-. But if you fight with me again, I’ll hire whatsername from down the hall to look after you. That chick in the green dress who practically falls over every time she sees you.”

She heard a gasp of horror, and knew that her threat had stuck. “You -wouldn’t-.”

“Try me, Squall, try me.”

She would. She -so- -would-. And there would be much cackling and rubbing of hands and general evil hilarity.

My god, you made Leon cry. It's so incredibly hard to picture him crying, but it worked so well. And Aerith knocking out Yuffie when she started to panic... love it (wish someone'd do that for me, some time). You've got a lot of little things in here that I love - because I'm a huge fan of the little things. Good job.

And I'm loving that the kiss wasn't a big deal. Not something often seen, but something with an interesting dynamic. Just made me squiggle happily.

I'm rambling, yes. Shushing now ;)