Reviews for Bondsman 2541D
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 4/14
Well. That was sad. And strangely beautiful. The AU was a depressing wasteland, but many are. And funnily enough, the story brought me some modicum of peace as well.
Mrs.RemusLupin chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Wonderful story. Wonderfully written. Simply wonderful. Still deciding on wether or not I like the end. I didn't read the warnings at the beginning. My fault. I guess I like it. Yep, definitely like it. I'm a bit upset that they died, but it was good, so good job.
Lorteck chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was a fantastic story, and I loved the characterization of Lupin. The complete demise of his home, and the poverty conditions were very nicely described. Kudos, and thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
sad, and very well written. good job.
phoenixphlight chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I liked the ending because they didn't win. Great take on war.
eregnar too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow. Depressing. But somehow, poignant and beautiful at the same time.

So the wizards had a McCarthy era too, eh?
shakespeare's sister chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I like this very much - I know it's not an entirely original concept but you've done something really quite new with the whole Snape-enslaved-to-Lupin thing (and of course if I squint I can manage to inject a bit of slash into it!). I suppose my only complaint is that the ending is a little abrupt - perhaps if there was more leading up to it about the fates of the people working to end the enslavements, or more about Lupin's state of mind being bad, his reasons for not fleeing to carry on working, and basically trying to be killed, might seem a bit clearer. That said, I very much enjoyed it and I hope you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism because as I say I thought it was very nicely written and your characterisations were great.
Olympiangirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
The ending was a little surprising and abrupt, but it was overall very well done.
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I hate hate the wizarding world. At least this one. The situation described, the policy of the ministry that is hinted at, are sickening.

The ending is sad, but somehow appropriate. Their deaths seem to represent the final death of the good in the wizarding world, a final stance that ended in suicide, cause the situation is hopeless - it can't be saved, and it's time to give up.

The picture this story painted was haunting. Dumbledore and Harry dead, Snape a slave, Remus in poverty, the Ministry becoming more prejudiced. What did the war end for? What did the people die for. A dark and decaying world.

Yupz, it really got my mood all depressed and angsty from the look of my gloomy review.
SocksForDobby chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
That story was awesomeness defined.
Tetsubinatu chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Oh! This is so lovely and yet so sad! I don't even LIKE sad stories normally, but this is just... fitting and beautiful. Thanks!
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
OMG! This story was so depressing at the end. Heck, it was depressing in the beginning. The middle was pretty good though. The end was so SAD! At least their suffering is over though *sniff*.
H chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
pure genius
Larry chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Ooh.

Just. Yes. This is lovely. Not very likely in the canon sense, but who honestly cares?
Lady Sporkess chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Wow. Great story! I loved the ending. Brilliant.