Reviews for The Executioner's Story
LivingMirage chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Why don't you do something similar, except from the point of view of the garrador, Saddler, or another enemy?
Shadow D. Wolf chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Brilliant! You never see these type of stories in the Resident Evil section.

On a random note, I called Salazar 'Salazard' once..I was looking at my friend eating a salad and I we were talking about Resident Evil 4 hehe.
The Oracle Dragon chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
MAN! That was soo cool! YOu should do one about Saddler and Jack. Even Salazar! YOu have great creativity skill! KEEP IT UP!

Oracle
Tsunami Snake chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
A great story from a different and interesting perspective! Well written albiet short but oh well. Twas a good read, and I liked the alternate ending to
josephfrostlova91 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Awesome! Noone has ever (that I know) written a fanfic about Salazar's two cool bodyguards.
Snow Puff Yup I'm Lazy Again chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
Yay! Bitores-references! *waves little flag* I liked how it turned out... Both endings. On the second ending though, a) I like the word squashy and b) I imagined Leon mumbling "Ooh, purdy" before getting eated.

Something else that crossed my mind was how bad I felt for Ashley. Geting sucked up by the creepy flower-thing sorta, well... Sucks. *lame pun*

Innuendo alert! I thought of Ashley saying "Guys have put sticky stuff in my hair before, but this is just sick!" and everyone in the room replying "Shut up, hoe. Get in the boat." Hurrah for random innuendos at three in the morning!

Peace Out!
The Clan of Nine chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I love stories from the enemies POV. But do not cry that the right hand is dead. DO. NOT. CRY. By the way, in the game, although the one in red is called the "Right" hand, he is always on Salazars left. Did you notice that.
Cpt.ShaneSchofield chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
Awesome, please update soon.
Tangora chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
It is in my experience that every time I see the Left Hand dragged into the giant Plaga, it looks a little afraid. It growls lowly and looks around. Kind of like if something grabbed you from behind, you mutter panically (Huh? Whats going on? Help!) while looking around for something to help, or to see your captor. I can just tell that the left hand wasn't expecting to become part of the giant monster. Salazar sprung it on him. Also, I may be crazy but I think that the second head that comes out is the left hand (the one with eye). Look at both of their heads to see the resembalance.
Tangora chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
Awesome! Though I find that the way most people prefer to finish off Verdugo is to weaken him with a few broken butterfly rounds, tip the nitro tank, run up and kick to the ground, and for the main course, a rocket launcher courtesy of a nice glass case. It's awesome to see him getting pwned by this Leon though. If I had to choose which way to get revenge, this would be it! Great story, can't wait for the left hand POV1
DoctoressOctopus chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
"I made Leon a right bastard"

XD Honestly, I found that side of him appealing...thanks for the glimpse of evil!Leon. Meh.

Anyhow-another exciting chapter, very good. I liked the action descriptions, and I did feel a -little- bit of pity for Verdugo. Just a little. :D
Snow Puff chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
Yay! You're doing the left hand! It's alright making Leon a bastard; he is when you think about it...
Dzije chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
oh! I like it! You have very good writing skills. I hope you update it.
DoctoressOctopus chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
I must admit, an odd angle to take, but points to you for originality! I love the little bits of detail you include; i.e., Ashley being resilient, and Salazar's concern about dishonouring his lineage. Awesome stuff. Can't wait for the big fight!
Snow Puff chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
Yay! I'm making an impact on people! W00t! And by the way, I'm a she. A she who's taking her drivers permit test and passing so well, she felt she deserved a nice break. Don't you agree? I do.

"The last one had stormed in, brandishing the Salazar family crown and screaming that our great Lord Saddler had corrupted my master, and that his ancestors would be ashamed." ...Salazar should have listened to that guy. Seriously. I'm sure that that guy is in his grave laughing his ass off when Salazar dies going "I told you so, mutherfucker! Bite my wrinkly ass! If you had just listened, we'd both be alive." That's karma, you know.

Yes, Vurdugo, be very careful, indeed! Bwahahahaha!

P.S. You should do the Left Hand; that'd be too cool. Right hands get all the f-ing glory! It's time for us lefty's to get our goddamn time to shine! Thank you, Miami!