Reviews for Leaving the Family
dom77 chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
I've just found your story today, and I'm very sad :

where is the end. it' good, and I hope you finish it someday
sproxy23 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
WOW! I liked the betting. Shame about the arguement. Hope they dont get married.
Aria-wolfstar chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Oh, that was interesting. I want to see more! update soon!
Darkwing333 chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
Ooh nice story. I can't wait for more!
Natters chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
very good. more please
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
daniel died again? sigh. I like the intricate relationships that you have woven. I look forward to reading more!
againjustjane chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
WOW what a storyline! But do I still see hope for a Jack/Sam or did replicator-Sam kill that. Should be interesting. . . MORE MORE MORE soon
froggy0319 chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
It's a shame that just because Jack did not stop her she married the goofus ;) Missed this and cannot wait to see what happens next.
BallsBreaker chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
more!

Sam being as old as she is, should've known by now that life is not a chick flick where the guy stops the wedding and proclaims his love for the girl infront of the whole church. That only happens in the movies, not real life.

Some women just don't understand that.

Too bad Jack and Janet's relationship is over. Now Jack has been alone again for years.
nogigglingmajor chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
But daniel is alive..he and janet got married..what the heck? oh weel, great story. want more!
frizzyhead chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
ok, really interested now, please update soon
rosoneill chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Caroline very interesting - keep going.
pinkholyone chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
great story. update very soon please!
sg1jo chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
Ok this is a little weird. I like it though, but you said that Daniel died and now he is back, but thats Daniel right. So is the child really Jack and Janets? Anyway keep up the good job and keep posting its caught my attention.
kahless21 chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
sam takes off with someone else then gets jelous. screw that.