Reviews for Love United Series: Book 5: There Goes My Life
hbkcenaortonaddict chapter 19 . 7/8/2007
That was an awesome story as well. You never cease to amaze me!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 19 . 7/1/2007
What an end to this story, I love that Trish got back and got her baby back too.

You better post book 6 soon, girl, or I'm going to start suffering withdrawls. These angels just totally captivate me.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 18 . 7/1/2007
Jeff is saved! I love how you add that angels can't handle the pain on being back on Earth, that is a really interesting touch.

And I can't wait to see how Trish gets back.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 17 . 7/1/2007
This is totally powerful stuff, the fact that Matt is powerless to help, the fear that Jeff is feeling is totally apparent. I would say more, but I have to find out what happens next!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 16 . 7/1/2007
Wow, Shawn's drinking again? You have managed to capture a man who is really on the brink, showing the desperation, the lack of care and disregard for what he knows is right. Truly someone in need of an angel!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 15 . 7/1/2007
The angels need to do something quick. I love how even someone like Shawn, who talks about his faith and seems to have strong beliefs, can be shaken. It shows he is human like the rest of us.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 14 . 7/1/2007
OMG, girl, what a twist. It makes so much sense that if you do not act as an angel and go against God's will you will again become human, but I never guessed that would happen.

I know this will sound like major butt-kissing, but I hope you know me well enough by now that I don't give praise without it being due: You are possibly one of the best writers I know, and definitely the best in the fandom.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 13 . 7/1/2007
I was wondering whether or not God would make an appearance in all of this, and I can't wait to see what happens.

I'm also still a bit worried about Jeff.
Latisha C chapter 19 . 6/9/2007
Wow, so he and Stace really did reverse time. That's really awesome and I'm glad Shawn finally has his wife and son back. Great job on this story.
Latisha C chapter 18 . 6/9/2007
Jeff has finally seen the error of his ways, hooray. And I believe Shawn knew all along they weren't going to let him die. I think he was just using it as an excuse to drink like Matt and Stacy said.
Latisha C chapter 17 . 6/9/2007
So Trish has finally come to the conclusion that she made a grave mistake in giving up her life for Stacy. I hope Jeff changes before he becomes human again.
Latisha C chapter 16 . 6/9/2007
I can feel things are like this close to coming to a head. I'm off to review the next chapter.
Latisha C chapter 15 . 6/9/2007
Wow, Shawn seems really depressed. I mean he's talking about joining his beloved in the afterlife and such.
Latisha C chapter 14 . 6/9/2007
Wait Jeff's possibly becoming human again? Well that's an interesting development.
Latisha C chapter 13 . 6/9/2007
The power of two is always stronger than the power of one. I do have to say though is Trish willingly gave up her life, than why would God send her back. Even if it wasn't her natural time to go, I still think because it was her choice to begin with then her decision should be final.