Reviews for The Hades Chronicles II: Asphodel
Josef Engle chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Ello'

Very nice first chapter, this looks to be promising for a gr8 read.

J
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
what happened to holly/talon?
JenEvan chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
PArt 2 is just as interesting and exciting as part 1,as info about the Asphodel and eventually Tartarus is revealed bit by bit. At first I thought it was Asphodel that was monitoring them all :P

Running into the Predators were unavoidable :P and it is funny to see how Spiketail get along with Othar'a those 2 girls are quite an amusement :P

But the story of Holly Chance and her eventual transformation into xenomorph caught me by surprise. Never had thought they'll be a human so obsessed with xenomorphs as that. And I can't blame Shadow when he turned angsty and angry at Talon & Spiketail. Seeing Spiketail 'train' her protege is also some of the breathing places throughout the whole story pace. Was kinda sad when Talon was gone along with the Asphodel. Guess like Spiketail, I've kinda warm up to her :/

As for Spiketail herself, I think PArt 2 shows us more on her personality; she aint all that bad :)

Asphodel's destruction was kinda surprising; guess now their only hope of leaving will be on the Predators. Not to mention, the captain of the Asphodel was an interesting 'villain'; he did seem very nice at first.

Going on to Part 3 now :P

And thanks for the nice read :)
Dawley chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Now that I reread this, it seems awfully familiar to Warhammer 40k and other strategy games, like Starcraft. The drone assault reminds me of several incidents in both games... coincidence? :)
iconofcoolness chapter 9 . 2/14/2006
If only you knew how ironic it is that you used the Space Jockey in your story. I have done the same in mine, only given them a different name. I thought for sure no one else had thought of it as of yet, only little hints here and there about it's existence. But, WOW, you really kept the aciton rolling, had me hangin the whole time. It's got to be one of my favorites of all that I have read, and that's sayin alot, cuz I'm kinda picky as to what I read and the reasons why I might like it. So, fantastic job.
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 9 . 1/19/2006
This is one of the best AVP fics I've ever read. Well, technically not AVP since they're all on the same side...But still! It's way crazy happy awsome, and I love it!
Alien26 chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
Wow. Very interesting story, I was so captivated, just didn't have time in between my schoolwork to read it. I can't wait to read the third installment.
Dawley chapter 9 . 1/9/2006
Holy shit...

...what an ending. Vathris is the kind of villain that I come up with sometimes, and my jaw dropped when Asphodel... well, lets just leave it at that.
Thug-4-Less chapter 9 . 1/9/2006
That was a good ending. I never saw the entire ship being destroyed. Are you going to end the next one this way?

I'll be keep an eye out.
miikaawaadizi chapter 9 . 1/9/2006
aw poopies! you killed Talon!

I was looking forwards to Spiketail doing it :P

part 3 please :)

miika
Dawley chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
Great chapter. It's nice how you used the Space Jockey's race to clear up things a little (although, thankfully, it still keeps things anonymous as to what's TRULY going on).

(as a note, ths SJ's companion might have been the one on the final level of AvP 2)
miikaawaadizi chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
ahh poopies!

I wanna know what a space jockey-descended xeno would be like :P

miika
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 7 . 1/5/2006
And the plot thickens. Totally way cool! This is an awsome story, please keep up the good work.
Dawley chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Pretty good, although now I'm worried that there's going to be some kind of horrible thing happen to Talon now...
Thug-4-Less chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Shadow's reaction was not as melodramatic as some authors might have taken it but I thought it fit nicely with his fairly mild-mannered disposition.

Nothing really critical to say about this chapter. The quality of the story is improving if not the murky details but I guess you're doing that on purpose.

Keep 'em comin'.