Reviews for Happy Holidays
Beautiful story. Everybody is in character, and Spock making the snow is so perfect. Thanks.
Radon65 chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
That was great! I really liked the touch upon Sulu, and how much he really cared about Spock enjoying Christmas. The snow and everything was really cool and the description of Spock as a 'man of two worlds' was cool. I liked Spock's version of wishing McCoy Merry Christmas. It was a combination of both human and Vulcan and it was very fitting for the circumstances. Cute, fun, entertaining, enjoyable - and a little touching - story. Great job.
Radon65 chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
Hee hee hee... This was a funny chapter. I love how nervous poor Chekov and Sulu got and how Spock very calmly found out about who decorated his quarters. McCoy's grumpiness was also amusing and I love how everyone knows now that Sulu and Chekov are the culprits. Spock's last line to McCoy was hysterical.
Radon65 chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
What the heck? That was a random cliffhanger! Now I'm all curious... I liked Spock's reaction to the decorations as a criminal act and the way he went around asking everyone about it. This is cool. I'm wondering what Chekov was doing and if he had anything to do with the lights going off. Or the computer problem.
Radon65 chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
This is really funny, because I'm not totally sure how Spock will react. He'll probably just wonder what the heck is the deal, and I don't know if he'll suspect Sulu and Chekov. Those guys were adorable. I liked the way they chucked out the 'computer problem' idea.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This is cute. I like Spock's calmness in the face of McCoy's annoyance and the way he broke into Sulu and Chekov's argument. His precision in hanging the ornaments was also well done. Characterization isn't perfect, but this is entertaining.
Kerjen chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
So much fun! Everybody seemed right in character and you had a lot of great moments!
silver chipmunk chapter 5 . 12/27/2005
Glad you figured out the chapter thing.

I like this! I like spock quietly seting up the who,e snow setting. So sweet.
Sonar chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
I lvoe this story. This is being added to my list
Ster J chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
Cliffhanger? NO!

This is a fun romp! Can't wait for more!
silver chipmunk chapter 2 . 12/19/2005