Reviews for Just Not Sporting
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Interesting. I'm not sure about how I feel about this one but Harry and Ginny get together in the end so that's in its favor.
MadiOfTheSun chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
So adorable and sweet, I really loved it!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I wasn't expecting to love this! I knew it would be good but I wasn't that intrigued by the summary so I left it till last and now I love it! It was so thoughtful and clever.
Aimael chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
So, okay, you managed to confuse me big time with your invention of tossball in the beginning, and I don't understand much more than Harry does about it, but the fic is amazing and I love your writing And while the point with the piece is that Harry and Ginny get together, or at least something like that, I especially love your Harry/Ron interaction. You write it very well

Aimael
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
That was really sweet...great job! :]
Goddess of Purple Squirrels chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I've been trying to remember why I've read this story several times yet have not reviewed it or fav'd it. Unfortunatly, I could not come up with an excuse, because this is awesome. (Must stop using that word...)
talulahbridge chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That was really cute! So Harry and Ginny!
DarkyDearest chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
that was really good but i don't understand the part about ginny being abducted... was that AU?
twouble chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Aww, love it, love it, love it!
audhumla chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Haha :) Cute !
Mariya Weasley chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
AAW!
Lady Lithe chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Heh...I think you captured Harry's blubbering self very well. )
vuks chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I think I just read about all of your HG stories on this site in short succession (couldn't tear myself away), and I'm officially announcing that I'm starting on the noble business on fangirling, t-shirts, posters and all. Yup. I'm fangirling your writing style, your sense of humour, your imagination and everything.

I like the way you think and I thank you for sharing it.
winnifred chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Ah...cuteness! Great job! I love this! )
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I loved it. So sweet and dead-on. I laughed when Harry said "Oh, arse!" Never read (or heard) that before. Anyway, marvelous work.