Reviews for Porcelain Doll
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Whoa. I read that last line and my first reaction was "Holy shit..."

This is really intriguing and intense! Can't wait to read more!
Slyk chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
Hey emy! You've been off this story for a while now...did something happen, or is it 'just' you losing interest? No offence meant.

Hope to read from you soon,

Slyk
cmwinters chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
Z0MG SQUEAL YAY UPDATE!

*BOUNCEBOUNCEBOUNCE*

I had completely given up on hoping for updates to this story!

*DANCESQUEALFLAIL*

(ahem)

(And now, mayhap, I should go actually read the damned chapter, hm? *cough*)

naash chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
wow emy. that was brilliant. again nice job i love your language and its real haunting as well.

one of the best written fanfic ive read in a long time.

your friend,

nasha
x-HotMess chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
love! update! please?
Slyk chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
It is a good story indeed. I read these four chapters this very morning and found it very well-written.

The characters are deeply described, so even major personality changes as Sanpe's can be easily faced.

The only thing I found really hard to go through was the complex timeline of Memoriae...i got lost more than once...

All of this said, go on this way! You're very good at it.
Paper chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Whow, that was...whow!

How could you think about such a thing...it was at the same time terribly attracting and horryfing...

You really know how to write, compliments, really...it's a great story...
Gueneviere chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Brilliant. I'm a little confused about the timeline, but I'm loving the fic.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Draco agreeing to be tortured as a fake Hermione? That says a great deal. Bloody original too.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Odd confessions of Snape to Harry.

Well written though.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Ouch.
tefy chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
hello there

wow it has been a very long time since I last read a chapter of this fic but it was worth it, this was great

hope to read more soon

see ya

take care
cmwinters chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
Oh my. And round and round and round it goes! Draco, god, what a prat!

Hm. You know, you have describe Hermione a couple of times as a half-blood, and she's not. Half-blood is someone with a wizard parent and a Muggle parent, or a wizard parent and a Muggle-born parent. The Death Eaters would refer to her as a MUDBLOOD, which is someone with two MUGGLE parents. Harry, Snape and the Dark Lord are all half-bloods. Lily & Hermione are Muggle-born. At first, I thought you were making her a half-blood for some particular reason, but when you referred to her as both a Mudblood and a half-blood in the same paragraph, I became less convinced of that.
naash chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
hey

it was extremely good. im satisfied right from the dialogs to the detailed scenes and the strong emotions that you tattooed on the characters.

it was perfection truthfully.

update soomn cause im waiting for the next chapter. you left me hanging. you're almost as evila s lord voldemort that way. lol

naash
sbrande chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
Wow! This is great. I love the way you are going from past to present and although it is a little confusing at times, it breaks up the manotamy.

I would love to see this fic finished. How many more chs do you have for us?

Cheers, Sonia :)