Reviews for HogwartsParody style
Chocoholic-Monkey chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
err... don't know what to say. Weird, i guess in a really Weird way. lol.
Millenium Roger chapter 4 . 3/4/2007
I like the second story and the first one wasn't bad but the others were so-so. overall though, I like this story. Write more and then I can read them!
Isabelle Saunders chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
You so have to poorly written fics need sum1 2 tell them where they are going wrong. Continue, please.
juicebump88 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
well...youve already got 3 reviews but wateva..i'll review anyway...v. funny...i reckon you should keep going...this is hilarious i would have laughed but cbf...:P
Anathema2 chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
Um...this really isn't working for me. I think you should use words instead of spacing to make your point. Assuming you have one. I think I see what you're going for with the prose style, but you kind of come off sounding like a ten-year-old girl who's consumed half her weight in caffeine.
Morgan Lee Faye chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
funny, who cares if you wrote it in 3 minutes? still good, in fact all the better lol. Finally you captured the true essense of every D/ Hr fic, good job!
XorderlyXchaosXnXconfusionX chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
hahhahahaha wow, yeah you definitely made fav authors list. that was great. ahahaha it's insane how a lot of the stuff in your story is used in a lot of other stories soo much. but it's hard to really write a good story with out making the characters too ooc because theres really no chance in hell these two would really ever get together. but i love your story, it makes me laugh. hahaha. there's more right? hopefully. keep up the great work, and this last a/n was hysterical to read!
Jenny UsPplz chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
XD ...

You have a very ... "interesting" plot line. Lol.
Hermione-April chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
I loved this fic! I thought it was funny and sadly I've read fics that were seriously like that. Both the chapters. Add more soon!
mrs sexxidracomalfoy chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
anya wat r u smokin dat was sum funny stuff ill try read the others...lata

vix

xo
sandysalsa chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
Holy shit that's funny. MORE! now.

I love D/Hr hater stories...I think I'm going to have to make a C2 for them ... *rubs chin mysteriously*
pyre-moi chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
This is such a poorly done parody, by far the worst that I have read on this site. Although you do have a few clever things here and there, it looked like you wrote these fics in 3 minutes. I’m sorry if I come off a bit too harsh, but you definitely need to clean up a alot or get a beta. Most of all your parody comes off as a cliché of bad parodies, if this is what you wanted. Mission accomplished.
Master Fifer chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
MUST HAVE MORE! SO HiLARIOUS!
Master Fifer chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
U have to write more! This is so funny!
Imaginosity chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
I laughed...and then I cried as I realised just how many ridiculously hidious Draco/Hermione fics there are out there!