Reviews for One Depp Too Far For Mr Wonka
bekahxichabod chapter 18 . 5/29/2014
Will somebody please write a story where someone TICKLES Ichabod? PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!
Luka'sBlade chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
"The angry spirit turned. Their blades met."
You know what? This story is freaking epic bro
Kidiu chapter 29 . 9/16/2012
I loved this so much! This was hilarious, I enjoyed the adventure and the way you portrayed the characters. Course, the ending was mysterious, I don't understand. But I really liked this story, especially the interaction between Jack and Ichabod. I'm not adverse to slash, you know!
Dr. Muffintop chapter 28 . 6/24/2012
WTH? I was loving this story, sad that the characters all had to go back to their respective dimensions without the memory of their meeting, glad the Wonka had made such a grown-up decision, happy that you gave Edward something to ease his pain. But what is this demon-fairy thing? I'm not mad, just confused...and very intrigued. Is this the end of the story, or does it go on?

And I noticed the Dr. Who reference in earlier chapter...gotta love a Tardis
Dr. Muffintop chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Fantastic combination...though it's sad you didn't include the Mad Hatter too. I'm loving the dynamics of the character interactions. Good job; keep it up!

"...I'd rather not talk about this one."
Whispurrs chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Hmm, this story only finished in 2006 and still ahas a sweeney refernce, 'revenge on his last barber...'''

Wel 've read as much as I can without reviewing, help captive by the curtse that is a giggle fit!

This is perfect, with everyone decidedly in charecter!
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 29 . 2/19/2012
This thing was strange, and hilarious, and plain insane. xD

I absolutely loved it!

Sportacus10 chapter 28 . 2/4/2012
What the FUDGECYCLES just happened...O.O

a very peculiar way of ending this story...but i still enjoyed all of it
madgirlsrock723 chapter 29 . 8/28/2011
Amazing story! You characterized all of the characters perfectly! A lot of people who do crossovers completely fail at doing Edward but you got him right! I loved it!
zoe alice chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
This is an amusing and well-written story. If I knew more of the characters, I'd finish it. Good job, though.
x chapter 27 . 7/26/2010
Lawl

Mort's taking his medicine and he's a Stephen King character x3

...Ahem. Yeah. Sh-Shining miniseries. Fun stuff.
x chapter 18 . 7/26/2010
Lol, it's probably good I watched most of these movies beforehand.

...Except for Pirates of the Caribbean.

Because if not I sure would've been rather pissed for having Sleepy Hollow spoiled for me and this would be an angry review. :c
x chapter 17 . 7/26/2010
I'm going to assume that the Horseman gave Willy two thumbs down. :3

Also, what's a Tardis? 3:
x chapter 16 . 7/26/2010
...But Ichabod /is/ a pansy. ._.

Also, to add slight logic to this bare review, why was Edward sticking his hands into water to get the Gobstoppers? xD Surely he knows better than that *scold*