Reviews for The Badly Written Inuyasha Soap Opera
TheReaperOfSouls2231 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This is one of the most random stories i ever heard in me life. The summary had me thinking it might be alright and then the story made me think WTF. All in all very random. Thanks for that 5 minute boredom reliever.
X-Tears-Of-Revenge-X chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Haha! It was funny. If you like these kinds of random thing then you should look up Random nuthingness by XxnightshadexX! You'll like it -
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
uh. (shifty eyes) No more crack for you.

Why you ask?

because Youcrack a hell of a messed up hilarious story which results in me falling off chair due to laughter. Love it. XD
Misty Moonweb chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
WTF? (Let me stop) That was hilarious. Now that was a good story. You didn't try to be perfect, you just wrote out and I like that. It's funny how everyone keeps a good complexion no matter what happens. My eyes were twitching the same time your eyes were. And with the hands thing, Kagome really is dramatic like that. You ever notice how she faints even by the slightest touch? Now let me stop before I get carried away...Wait...why DOES Kagome act so dramatic? I think she's trying to get some from Inu-OKAY I hope get another story from you.
LovingTheLord91 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
OMG! I loved that! That was so funny! LOL!