Reviews for Lemon Curd
HolyMaryMotherofGawd chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
D'AAAAAWWWWWWWWW 3
Goddess Of The Warrior Angels chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That was so sweet and cute. Your summery is the best summery I've read on fanfic,so fair.
Liline chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Lovely Story
endstart chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Wow, the ending. I just have to favorite this.
Lina Girl chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wow... there are no words to describe how wonderful this was to read. You are very good with words. I hope you still write like this. It is very very sweet. :)
creativegoddess chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aww... that was so sweet. I loved it. It makes me want to know what happens next. Great work.
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
aw... i just let out a romantic sigh..that barely happens!
TrippWire chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Man, I love LOVE how you wrote this. So much description of each characters actions and emotions, as well as everything going on around them. Dialogue couldn't be better; it's not really fluffly, just really realistic, humorous lightly romantic with little interactions between BB and Raven. Like when Raven caught BB's eyes in hers when he asked if she wanted to try some. I read this before, but I needed to read it again. It's that good; it keeps me hooked each time. Superb work.
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Excellent. I love your stories. You truly have a gift with words.

Lovely.

~Rae
FireDitto chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
A lovely little story that is a great read. I really enjoyed it. I like how you brought the pair of them together without throwing them at one another or warping their characteristics too much. It was skillfully written, and as stated, I really enjoyed reading it.

Well done.

FireDitto
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Cool. I like this story. Great job.
blindyourears chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Whoah. LOVE that ending!
JustSomeWanker chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
... She's like vanilla... and lemon curd... what food shall BB compare her to next? *Sarcasum*
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Wow, I love it. It's great! Really, I'm not kidding, it is brilliant.
Anony Miss chapter 1 . 5/2/2006