Reviews for Where Infinite Time Stood Still
Pout chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
I guess it's too much to hope for an update to this huh? Was browsing through a bunch of old favorites and I just had to read this again when I read the familiar title.
Orchamus chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
Interesting interesting...wa wa, what a conundrum, neh?
Orchamus chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
How very interesting...
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Yes! Yes! Go Shinji prove their wrong about you! (Wicked Laughter)
Unhappy Addict chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Son of a BITCH!

How could you write something THIS GOOD, suck me in completely into your story and then not update in over a year?

Get back to writing this story NAO!
Ouberture chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Wow! An Eva/Rozen Maiden Xover! That's the first if there ever was!
the dark icon writers chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
I'm confused as hell. I'll admit that. Confused like I just got hit and I'm sitting there wondering why I didn't hit them back. But that's alright, Now I've got the urge to go watch Razen Maiden so that I can at least understand what's going on. Great story, I like it lots. Hope you update soon after I watch Razen Maiden!
Mindless Tofu chapter 5 . 6/9/2006
cute
Jenniyah chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
oh, SHANA stuff in eva world... woah, sweet! this is really good... shall scurry to read the other chapters now..hehehe
Jace chapter 5 . 3/15/2006
About Shinji, he doesn't just want godhood for himself does he? He wants it so he can use his power to complete Sugintou, right?
Shiakou chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
I'm looking forward as to how you incorporate the rest of the Dolls.
Yo chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
Wow, this this a quite interesting reenvisioning of the series, but I think there are a few things you should be more cautious about.

First, Shinji just feels a bit too different. You said it would become clear in time and such, but it is just not clicking for me. Your descriptions of his actions and personality do not feel solid enough to create such a change because I think I could imagine his as an original character easier. You have provided some explanation but it still feels very awkward.

Second, I think things are definitely moving too fast for the plot you have. As you said, things are moving quickly, but personally, a good story for me explains things enough that our curiosity is sated but still yerns for more. The amount of seemingly random information is negatively affecting the story, no matter how interesting it is, which it is. I hope you slow this down a tad or explain a bit more somehow, perhaps in a glossary or some other explanation section.

Third, going off the explanation section, it would be really help for the various series you have included. By this story being in the Neon Genesis Evangelion section, we should know it quite well. But you have just tossed in many other series assuming we have watched them as well. I has to read up on Rozen and I have only watched some of Full Metal Panic! out of your list of series. I think you should share the wealth regarding your knowledge of the series' to clarify things for those who need the information or clarification.

Fourthly, details. A story is not about explanations and excuses (no offense). We do not read fiction to wind up reading non fiction. Well, actually, this does not really apply, but details are always nice.

On other topics, I am really interested into any appearances of MITHRIL. Full Metal Panic! was a pretty cool series and I look forward to anything regarding it. On the other hand, I suppose Amalgam and Rozen are the key aspects of the other series' eh? Just so you know, I find Tessa (and Mana, but right now FMP! has me latched on Tessa) to be a character worthy of having a strong part...

I hope you update soon!
Rioes chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
Snazzy little story you have going here. Suigintou is by far the most interesting character from Rozen, hoping yah include her more in later chapters! Anyway, keep up the good work buddy, I'll be reading.
Mazzy chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
Nice touch; explained a few things and left more questions - one thing though, if as you wrote:

"As long as he was with her, nothing could kill him nor could anything dream of harming her."

Wouldnt that make that or any other assassination attempts on Shinji futile? :P

Also Rei/Shinku team-up? Nice... - it begs the question whether Shinji will just knock off Rei to weaken Shinku? (I can easily imagine him doing that in this)

*chuckles*

Leonard Testarossa and Gendou co-operating? I sense much evil on the horizion; and a whole lot of violence.

If following the trend of teaming up the cast with the dolls; I'd suggest Suiseiseki with Asuka - mind you Asuka might be better left without a doll due to her 'trauma'.

also Kensuke a Eva pilot? heaven forbid...

Far as I'm concerned; this story is good- even if I have to wait; just make our waiting worth it k'?

Still hoping for Shinji/Suigintou as a match up - dont deny it works cause it does :P
Woot chapter 5 . 3/8/2006
Finally, the update! What to say? Not much, can't criticise anything... actually one thing, "He was immortal as was she, and only if Death claimed them both" I think it would be better to use the word 'eternal' instead, because immortal gives more of a sense of invincibility, just a word suggestion. At first when I first read it I thought of invincible type immortal, and I'm sure many others have too, hence my suggestion.